Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

^sheh, you just saying that - or you want me to loose my fast :mad:

juxa - ask any person from SL and they will tell you the same thing (even if you say to them - i'll give to you now) icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

Sheh you have an excuse, Faheema thinks she is more Somali than Abu Somali himself!!! :eek: aniga aya ii faanta all the time! :D

LOOOOL @ Ask any person from SL and they will tell you the same thing. Warabo Maalin wacan indeed. icon_razz.gif

The Zack   

Ibti, we fast 16hrs or so too, that we match each other on. You are still gonna eat it 5 hrs earlier.

Sheh, LOL ok I will wait for my time lakin tell ur friends to stop talking about their iftar.

Ibtisam   

Haa The zack, laakin adiga you eat suhur 5 hrs before us icon_razz.gif

Can also tell you that we will have Eid inshallah if I am still alive, 5hrs before you. :D Muuuwwwwaaahah :D

Sayid I didnt, wadeynimo kaa marabo (bugger off and take your own route, Im keeping my land) icon_razz.gif

The Zack   

Ibti lool good point, I had suxuur at 5am right before the fajr prayer.

Lool@having eid 5 hrs before I do. Anna waan kaaga danbeyn uun, enjoy ur afur while it lasts.

P.s. I am going to wear Khamiis this eid for the first time in my life insha'allah

Ibtisam   

Wear a nice WHITE satin one. Not those white that look dirty but white, so white it shines. Guys always look presentable (read good) in nice iron, clean khamiis. Or one of those African self printed fabrics, they are so fine!!

No it means 'Recognition' kaa marabo.

as for what carays ciise karshe meant in his verse was: "i do not want your idea of governance and how to run a nation state" as was the way of the colonisers to still keep control of the countries they just supposedly gave indepedence to.

p.s help me find that thread please - i thing it was called something best lyrical/list or something

Ibtisam   

Dont remember that thread and I have things to do, rain to stop before I can make a dash for afur.

The Zack   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

Wear a nice WHITE satin one. Not those white that look dirty but white, so white it shines. Guys always look presentable (read good) in nice iron, clean khamiis. Or one of those African self printed fabrics, they are so fine!!

Will do, thanks for the ideas.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by The Zack:

P.s. I am going to wear Khamiis this eid for the first time in my life insha'allah

Oo wali ma jeans iyo funaanad baad iibsataa for Eid? LoL

Ordered mine last week.

The Zack   

Norf LOOl haahey jeans-ka baan dhiig kaga keenaa markaanan shaqeynin since those are the only times I can wear them.

Khamiis baan isku fiirin bal ciiddan, I will buy my 1st one ever. Waan ka baqi jiray Khamiiska si buu dirac ugu eg yahay.