Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Ibtisam   

Universal TV ba laga arakey that new trend. I like looking neat and flat, others like to look like they have a big head and all the hair in the world. I can imagine madax aya ii xanuuni.

Your local Somali mosque ba la furey, been meaning to check it out. Weeli ma tagtagey?

far as I can see, they are all SOMALI. Meel walba iyaaga qabsadey, seriously. As mosque attendees anyway.

I have heard of a new mosque but don't know where it is, North London? I am fussy; I like Imams who read the Quran like native Arabic speakers or I don't get into the groove at all.

Juxa   

i know where it is, wanna check it out? lakin i cant promise in birdie hairstyle aadan arkeyn!

Ibtisam   

How can one have a hair cut without cutting your timo Sheh? :confused:

Juxa why would you NOT be allowed to have haircut during the day? even more :confused:

I think fasting is getting to everyone! HAHA lol :D

I love my Bengali masjid and every night in the last 10days they will have young people that graduated from the Islamic school reading. But they dont allow women for tahajuid so I am masjid hopping for the last 10. Baker Street, 3 in North London iyo my house. :D

Originally posted by sheherazade:

as long as you don't cut yourself or eat your timo.

Ibts, I meant cut your scalp, ear, finger with the scissor, shaving thingymajig etc. Eat Timo, I said, lol, not cut timo.

Are you going to be staying at the mosque all night for the last ten?

Salam, Sayid, I am well; how are you?

Ibtisam   

Sayid: I think you mean number 10 mosque. It is a lovely house/ masjid, one of the first I discovered when I started working in central london. At the time it was men only, I credit myself with introducing women to that mosque and the small space they give to women now. I use to beg the imam to let me in after the men pray. Such lovely old man he is! (I hope he is still there, aint been for 7yrs or so)

WHY?

Ibtisam   

Loool Sheh, Ramadan must be getting to me!!! :D okay eat timo. redface.gif

Yeah inshallah I will be trying my best. I need some time, a long time, quality time. I normally just manage just the odd nights, but gonna try and do my best this year.

sheh - are you in london - employed etc etc - iska waran baan idhi? :D

ibti - something to do with one of the worshippers being protected by the police

^dude, take it to the PM. I want to ask the same lol.

Ibts, which North London ones are you eyeing? I want to do tahajjud this year, inshallah.

Juxa   

boom. if i run i could be at home by 5.33 lakin i fear roobka may slow me