Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Juxa   

working half day tomorrow and spending the rest in library for august exam.

also need to make choices for my next seat, i dont mind working in the city lakin the daily commute is very off-putting

you?

Juxa   

Ngonge is doubtful CL is exist, he is currently entertaining the possibility that she maybe a figment of his imagination.

hello CH adiga chocolate hadad maqasho masoo duulee? how was your break?

Bloody hell. Working tomorrow and other taxing thoughts. Bloody hell Juxa are you going to squeeze resting in there and catching up with your shadow?

Probably doing a lot to keep my thoughts occupied elsewhere. Starting tonight, dinner and dancing, tomorrow having breakfast with friends in St James, then continue the day by checking out the sale and yah more outings.

p.s planning to squeeze in as much as outing as i can before Ramadan.

Hello Choc....No he wont make an honest woman out of me. Despite my countless effort to get him drugged and married alas i have failed. But i have one more trick under my bag. Old man i think i am cyber pregnant. We gona have a baby!! (lets see if the old trick in history works)

LOL! I know Juxa. I smell it dee. CL, he used to daydream about you, so marka are you saying he is all talk?

My break was wonderful, I visited a couple of states. I had a good time alxamdullilah! How is summer going? I heard reer London are nomads, yacni hal meel ma loogu tago, so adiga maxaa meesha ku dhigay?

Cawaale   

lol@cyber pregnant. Didn't you have your anti-virus software running, will be his answer

Greetings CH..

Juxa are you suggesting that i am NG's spy tool in aad xaal badan bixineysid ay u egtahay.

Juxa   

no no no, just saying ngonge may pay good money

naga daa sensitivenimada

greeting all and have lovely weekend

Good Morning Ladies and Lady Lickers ........... :D

Too much rain and too much raxmad down here ,,,,

I now started hanging out with Americans ,,,, ehem

Juxa   

morning all

allow yaa JB hang gareeya! does not the man have family-time? mise travel and tourist office baa ufuran? if not war bal mid furo, i shall invest in it

I'm talking about outside the family time ,,,,,, that is the good thing about not going to uni anymore ..... u can have more time ,,, :D

Tourism marka la gaadho waan furan doonaa IA ....