Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

N.O.R.F   

Afternoon all.

What is it with some Carabta? Discourteous is their middle name. Today a guy double parks next to my car at the mosque (everyone does it). Fine, I thought as he will be out in no time (which is usually the case). But this guy? No, he returned a while later carrying a bag of bread. He obviously went to the shop first. He smiles at me and I gave him a look he will hopefully have nightmares about.

Disclaimer:

Ngonge, I don't consider you one of them.

Juxa   

ngonge is no longer carab, marka he cant be offended by any carab bashing however well deserved

hello all

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! Sheer panic has settled in. I’ve done something i can’t undo and have no idea whether/control over the outcome that might befall me.

*experiencing a state of panic that i’ve never felt before. And i hate the feeling.

Omg omg omg aaaaaah!!!>>>>goes off screaming

Cawaale   

^I hope it's nothing harmful, you did it any ways and there is no way you can undo it, marka have a break. have kit-kat.

..off to run after Cl.>>>

Juxa   

off to run after CL and cawaale

see wax ujiraan? ar wuuuuuuuuuuuw

*Juxa and Cawaale find CL on the pavement with waterworks for tears and her shoes on her hand. Completely unlike her.

OMG OMG OMG OMG Its freaking harmful, and the sheer impact of what I’ve just done just hit me. Hence the unimaginable panic attack and i have to wait until Monday to see what the ramification might be.

Ohh the torture, it’s going to be a very long long weekend. No fun whatsoever.

*i need chocolate cake tea.....

Juxa   

cowdi bileyso, it is never as bad as you think,breathe, gasho kabaha first, wipe the diif/tears

phewwwwwwwww i will go the get triple choc feast

Cawaale   

Fact:Most of what we are afraid of never happens.

Tip:Deleted files can be restored with a few mouseclicks.

Ohh boohooo hoo Cawaale. Just get us some cake and tea and all shall be well.

Its worse than deleting files. Anyhow panic is over. I just wont think about it and stuff myself with Cake. Lots and lots if choc cake.

Juxa   

rainy, and dark

CL, cawaale is a nerd, computer nerd, maybe he can be of help but i wont guarantee he wont help himself to your secrets (ngonge will pay good money for it)

going home soon, well in 2 hours, i can grap cake on the way

Kamaavi   

To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment....

Actually i’ve developed a soft spot for nerds. Mhh!! With that in mind, let me call Pande-ji, so Cawaale handover your CV.

Ohh Juxa, you’re so kind. On my way.

p.s the old man is my own little secrets and him looking for mine will just complicate the delicate relation we have going.

p.s.s any big plans for the weeknd?