Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Juxa   

my order from 3 years ago never arrived?

bal reer london soo sii hilib ari fresh ah

Juxa   

Norf what is maaxda? sounds something fattening

morning CL? ever seen the face of £10.8m somali settlement winner?

still happy maaha

What Juxa? 10. What million? Bloody lucky bastarrrrd.

Hello to you both. So, what’s happening

p.s Go compare song is in my head. I feel like crying. Its torture, really.

Juxa   

whilst singing it do you stroke your shaarbo?

i am fine, bit tired and dont want to work at all

Chimera   

I'm feeling a weird sensation in the left area of my chest since i woke up, either it's the result of benchpressing, or something more sinister.

anyone ever done one of those full body CT scans? God forbid anyone here has anything, but if you do(and your unaware of it) then a scan could enable you to 'prevent or destroy'.

Ohh Juxa, exercise some sympathy please. Stroke my shaarbo aah. eeh eeeh Woman i have none despite what you heard.

Seriously that’s so annoying and i also have the image of that horrid looking thing trotting about whilst singing that song. Grrrrrrrrrr!!!

Anyhow, don’t keep me in suspense who is this individual and can i find their picture and detail on the SUN?

Ohh, well can’t you pull a half time migraine? It takes alot of acting skills, but one that guarantees getting of work early. Maybe i shouldn’t write this, god only knows what it implies.

Chimera   

Holy sh.t i googled my age category:

Heart attack leaves 23-year-old and his doctors stunned

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. _ It barely even drew my attention from my computer screen at first, the faint flutter in my chest. Maybe something I ate for lunch, or a muscle I strained on a rowing machine.

Never mind that I hadn't eaten lunch or exercised in three days.

After four hours, the pain, constriction and numbness took on its own personality, pulsing and dissipating in shorter and shorter cycles. I decided that for the first time in 21 years, I should go to the hospital.

In the Penrose Hospital emergency room, I thought of stories I'd read about heart attack symptoms. I discarded them.

So did my doctors. Within hours, I was released because I'm 23 years old and healthy-looking. The next night, feeling fine, I went out to drink and shoot pool.

The night after that, my chest pain returned. I tried to sleep it off, aided by the antacids my doctor had assured me would kill the pain. It was a dull, persistent squeezing that proved impossible to sleep through, so I began taking more medications, waiting to be fine again.

A little improvement? Maybe. But was the pain completely

gone? Hesitation. Could I lie to myself? No.

No.

At 12:30 a.m., in a restless panic, I called a friend to drive me back to the hospital.

This time, I knew the way to the emergency wing, knew the check-in procedures, knew what to tell the nurses. This time, I was bewildered.

I waited to be sent home. No such luck.

This was my heart attack.

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-18984241.html

Juxa   

adam stop diognising yourself :mad: and dont see that somali doctor if you are in the uk, he gives same scan to everyone

CL, unfortunately it is very sad case, not the money she received but how she received it. she got boorso full of letters and needs qof utarjuma

will you donate your time yaa CL?

is there anyone who knows NEstor partnership or frenkel topping? how do they work?

where is ngonge and the finance wizards when you need them?

Well ofcourse if she is going to hand over some of that money. After all no such thing as free.

p.s does it matter how she recieved it, she did. If she is smart, life can only get better. As they say fuluus is a source of happiness. Now tell her to enjoy.

Chimera   

I'm afraid juxa, that guy in the story was healthy as a (Duck?), and still he suffered a heart attack.

I'm very suspicious of anything 'unusual', and immediately make an appointment with the doctor even if it's just paranoia.(like the time i mistook a small lump next to me ear(TMJ) that is visually undetectable for a fully fledged tumor and went beserk)

Ever since the healthy & beautiful mother of a female friend of mine from Holland, discovered a small lump and then died of cancer in such a short amount of time a few years ago, i have been paranoid.(this friend btw has a famous hot sister)