Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

chubacka   

afternoon all....how is everyone?

Got into trouble for letting the kids draw in literacy....they need stimulation once in a while, honestly. :mad:

Malika   

^Hehehe,they have sessions for that,dont they?

ps.Why not let them]kids] lead the session using the interactive white boards,they will enjoy coming forward and pressing on the board to either guess the correct spelling or word or tenses..and you just sit there,clicking this or that..Lol

chubacka   

^ No you need to fit it into the curriculum somewhere lol

The blooming head makes a point of "dropping" by in any lesson she wishes, and then getting middle managers to speak to you as she is far tooo busy and important to do it herself. twit.

Ibtisam   

Juxa, no ice cream- far to cold but we can get something to eat, I did fast bila ajar today and now having bloody oats.

The Account told me how much I have to pay for tax by Jan 31st. Hmmmm I feel like running away and taking a nice long holiday with the money instead. redface.gif Damn them.

Johnny B   

Afternoon Chubacka , hi All,

Sayid.. We can't do without our KING, so you're forgiven.

Faheema, sad that you bought Cara's spiky appearance.

The girl owns not one but TWO inflatable (male)dolls, that follow her to and from work, just not to appear lonely in early mornings or late nights.

Back at school,she was challenged by a freind ( Khadra ) who went, "car ii dhigo", guess what .. Cara has still to show up for the 'dhigasho' contest. :D

Ibtisam   

Chubacka are you new in the job?? Maybe she will leave you alone and find something else to do smile.gif

Everytime I watch Waterloo road (only when I am with Faheema) The mixed race lady reminds me of Malika. I imagin that is how she is with her student.

there is qiiq coming out of my mouth and I am indoors. Spent all day waiting for an engineer to fix the heating. I FCKING HATE THIS FCKING COUNTRY. Everything comes to a standstill with a little snow or rain or leaves on tracks.

The adverse weather is blamed for everything so I may as well too

my nose is running non-stop

my feet have frozen

my hot water boiler has become my lover

I have no food in the house

I can't go out in case the mythical engineer turns up

I have ironed my summer clothes and packed them into a suitcase

I am leaving

Walaahey.

as you were.

Ibtisam   

^^I though you had it fixed just the other day?? :eek:

Order take away, you are allowed a day off the healthy-ness!.

If they don't fix it today you can come and keep me company. :D

Lool @ packed and going. I won't suprised if you just left today.

Malika   

Looooooooooool@reminds you of me,tee waaye the counselor or the timid teacher?

Sheh..time to invest on a human blanket woman..Lol,that is solution to all problems!

Chu,you will learn deception dear..Lol,plan ahead for days you cant be bothered..lol

I want to start a trend wearing hats and hijab without looking ******..I really like hats.

^no, they needed spare effing parts that day so left until another appointment was scheduled. Now they have located spare parts, found somewhere up their ars*s, frozen, they are probably propping up a bar in Dagenham or some such God-forsaken place while I make qiiq-circles and break duuf icicles off my nose.

Couldn't find a flight tomorrow or I'd have gone then.

A human blanket? Presumably a man? On and Off button required though. One would come in handy, sit here in the cold waiting while I got a pedicure. I so need a pedicure, though I can't be sure I have toes to speak of anymore. Shiver.

Johnny B   

Hej Vaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal ..

Muuuuuuuwah , is been long time. Ska waran?

I hope tii walneyd wey kula jogtaa.

Sheh, Men do actually have an On & Off buttons. icon_razz.gif

Juxa   

morning all, has sheh left the country? ibti scaped the tax man?

sheh, get your suitcase and come over. gacal isma cariiriyo i shall put the heater on and you shall have your own 2 hot waterbottles.

we had no ice cream yesterday :(