Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

ferguson - :D ma ka masayrtay?

Norf - ramadaan kariim to you too - i am not sure about your second bit - nevertheless - ciid wanaagsan (or ciid saciid ah aan kuu rajaynaya) smile.gif - as for our odey fuley - oo gormuu bilaabay in uu ka cararo magac burco - waxaan islaha born-again-burcaawi buu noqday markii la doortay Silaanyo :D

Ibti - LOOL - you must have being watching something else - the only thing that is correct about what you wrote is last name of old mayor Mr Buux oo ku magac dheer Guul (Victor) - waxa kalo dhan aad qortay ada ku riyooday :D

the current major of qardho's nickname is Hogaamo-la-roor, icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

^^ Is it or are you just wishing? :D

C&H, like I told my little girl yesterday; it is as soon as someone spots the moon.

Ibtisam   

Loool @ someone spots the moon.^ Did the kids fast?

I am hungry. Someone fed me a huge bowl of fruits for suhur xaley- got hungry early as a result!.

Qardo boy, I watched it with my edo and Faheema, both my witness to how I laughed, I even told my edo about your Qardo obsession. She then told me an old saying “wixi ku haye Qardo uu doon” or something like that. She said MJ peeps ba ku faanjirey back in the days their little town. icon_razz.gif:D

^learn to spell the city's name properly :mad: haddii kale haddaan kugu afurro addaa ka masul ah. it is QarDHo

ila faheema halkan timada oo ku markhaanti furto - waxaad sheegto dhan waa ku riyootay - keep dreaming icon_razz.gif

Lol @ bowl of fruit. Who could have done such a thing to you?! Ramadan's gonna be 30 days this year, haven't we had our share of 29s? Allahu yaclam.

Ahlan Sheh.. ma fiicantahay?

i think - xataa - bowl of fruit ka way ku riyootay - since she can't remember who gave it to her and is feeling hungry :D

Ciid Mubaarak ,,,,,,,

I'm now sitting in front of the last Iftar of the month ,,, waiting for the Athaan ,,,

and of course ,,, trolling :D

NGONGE   

^^ They tried, until their mother thought it was enough and started feeding them. :D

C&H, you didn't ask me what was her reply to that. :D (It was a list of questions following every answer I gave).

Why?

What are Hijra months?

Why are there two of those?

Why two of those?

So the moon comes out at the start of each month?

Does it half to be a full moon or half moon?

Why not a half moon? It would be easier to see.

Does it have to be only one person, how can you tell he is not lying? :D

What's a committee? Are they looking now? Can you see the moon in daylight?

And, finally: So is Eid Thursday or Friday? (I told her it'll be Monday).