Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Juxa   

have you ever been asked out by text by your little nephew and niece? so cute but then the monsters make you buy £90 single game

waa trick iska jira waa trick

NORF........your daughter is a classy lady, haka yaabin iney ford focus man raacdo

Ibtisam   

^^^Lool, lucky you don't have 5 of them then!!

Faheema; That is why when they grow up my little nieces will know about hard work and paying your own way and that life is just not fair. icon_razz.gif But most of all, she will know that she can't look good AND not work. I don't mind the shoes and billion hijabs and Abayahs but she needs to learn to support her habits.

^LoL. It's not HUGE but considerable which is why I never attempted to move the LIST entirely. Maybe I should do a page a day until Ramdan ends lool. I am NOT a phone user at all so I actually don't remember who some of these people are anymore. Or the ones I remember like AbdiRahman1, AbdiRahman2, but don't remember which was which, don't want to send an Eid Mubarak to the one I definitely don't want to have anything to do with.. SERIOUSLY, it's not good. :D

Ibtisam   

Just delet them both. Or keep them both, you will get a Eid message from the the one you want, then delet the other, if you get nothing from either, delet them both.

I have stopped going through my phone book. I don;t send Eid messages or Ramadan messages anymore either. I have decided I am too old. Now qofkan arago ayan big hug iyo kiss siiya at the mosque for Eid and Ramadan. Wiix kalen bad cas ha ku dacan for a dip. redface.gif lol

Juxa   

you should not have more than one abdirahman at any given time!!!! no wonder you need holidays ileyn phone liskaada baa buux dhaafay!

ibti i dont see the point of sending random messages really please dont forward me anything (waxba ha isdhibin)

Ibtisam   

Haadan waan kibrey, you know in my heart I am wishing you a happy Eid and lots of Duca, don't make me write it out, wabad ogthey eh why make me work, no energy.!!

Loool @ no wonder you need holidays ileyn phone liskaada baa buux dhaafay! sheh will now say was family :D lol

Ibtisam   

^^^Did you go off swearing Sheh!!! control otherwise people will think run away bride aad taahey. :D

Ibtisam   

I am hungry maanta. Cannot do any work to save my life. I should just go home. I had chocolates and milk at 1am when I got in, woke up hungry. So to keep me going I need to plan my afur. Baal help me; So far i got as far as 2 chicken sanbus iyo 2 chicken drumsticks, 2 cups of tea, 2 glasses of water, 1 bar of chocolate, 5 dates, 1 glass of juicy.

I want to eat somethign exciting, what can it be? Already hating on sambus and chicken.

Faheema.   

^ You don't like veggies and you don't like red meat...maxaa hadhay? Fish...get yourself some fresh salmon, grill it and have nice little salad on the side smile.gif