Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

FatB   

i did palaties once - never went back after i saw 60 year old women doing things i couldnt, would lav to pick up tai chi

chock'n'honey a teacher ay, a noble professon. i once had a teach who was into her healthy lifesyle ways - really hot got the attention from 7th graders right tho to the principle

Muriidi   

news :

in this experiment , we were wondering about how artificial the atmosphere was ..

so we took away all machines and modern equipment that we could .. using only oil lamps if possible .. far away from the city and

el-power plants .. and traffic ..

why does everything still seem so unnatural and artificial ?

although one is in the countryside .. all the plants seem so artificial and the air is like polluted with dark green dry corrosive powder .. maybe this is already a red fiery hell and the green of the plants is just a memory from a school book that we are still hanging on to !

Good that Cowke & Cheif Caaqil are banned from SOL .......

We will have to peace here for few days before they come back with other names ,,,, :D

Juxa   

morning all, i dont feel i slept a wink xalay. too many daaqado open in my head.

CH embrace your baruur soon or later it shall resurfice and reclaim its rightful position.

got too many things to do today and no clue where to start, coffee anyone?

Som@li   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Good that Cowke & Cheif Caaqil are banned from SOL .......

We will have to peace here for few days before they come back with other names ,,,,
:D

Waxaad daba dhigatoba, Waa qaadatey,I wonder how u came to know that they are the same.

Dabshid, Taasi ma iyadaa qarsoonaydba ,,, Xaajigaa hadhay weli :D

Morning Juxa ,,,, it is same here ,,,, but i had some stuff here that keeps me on truck ,,, ;)

Juxa   

Norf i already stopped drinking too much coffee, just once in the morning

Ibtisam   

I couldnt sleep xaley either, but it meant I prayed Fajar on time. Getting up for work was a struggle. Just sitting at my office eyes half closed. Maybe I should take a nap.

nuune   

Dadkiina maxa waaye hurda la'aanta, war illeen anagaa wax aragney, war bal aayar jimicsada before sleeping, and rest assured, you'all enjoy hurdadii macaaneed ee xiimeesay