Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Maalin wanaagsan reer Troll.

by Qadar I have become the manager of a guy who was my manager ~2 years ago in another company.. now if only he was a !@#$ to me back then .. waan ka aarsan lahaa .. lakin the fool just had to be a great manager thereby depriving me of the chance to exact retribution today .. maybe that is justification enough :mad:

Juxa   

it is not fun to be anyone's manager ninyow! but enjoy the promotion

Tuujiye   

AAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaa!!

wiligiin idinkoo shaqada joogtaan, korontada ma idinka tagtay?

Anagoo shir kujirna ayaa maanta korontada tagtay sidii in Somalia lajoogo oo kale..asbaxdoo shaxam ah oo agteeda fadhisay, naxdin daraadeed intee booday bee gacan wenen badan qanjirka igaga dhufatay! koofiga ee gacanta kalena ku wadatay igu daadisay!!! balaayo kula wenan badnaatay!!

5 second kabacdi markii korontada soo laabatay, walaahi waxaa i qabatay " qumayadaan ma ceejisaa, ma qanjuruufataa oo baruurta ma gaduudisaa!!" ciiiiiiiiiil aan hoosta iskaga cuncunay oo wiji kaakiga qaarkiin igu taqaantaan lasoo baxay lool!!!

What a day!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Woke up to a terrible nightmare that i can’t seem to shake it off and its 9.15am. Bloody hell, everytime i got close to my mate’s children they somehow died under my care. What a horrid dream.

Morning people Terrible Wednesday so far. 2days to go...the weather better improves.

Mpenzi- can you please, it looks amazing. Seriously I’ve already started saving for my big corrective surgery. So if you’re offering one for free am game.

Good morning/afternoon Tuujiska & CL ........

Tuujiska, chance baa ku dhaafay niyow ,,, inaa ka faa'idaysato ayay ahayd ,,, :D

CL, I was supposed to have dreams if that booty call didn't interrupt me ,,,,, Now i'm sleeping on my desk ,,,,,, :D

Muriidi   

press conference/press release -/ news :

xalay wixii oon Sol ku qor-qoraayay xow ahaa ? waa hilmaamay !

i think i have indonesia .. this place smells good though ..

slave-old-man.jpg

Nope ,,,,,

But you have to clarify if you are married (again), going to a wedding ,, given a ministerial position ,,, going for a date ,,,, and so on ,, :D

Malika   

:D:D @Jac - that was funny.

CL no worries,am on the mission in nursing homes-hunting for that near death millioneir.. :D

Morning all

I love summer but hate hayfever!!