Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Malika   

^ I meant the Somali's xafadhaa[sp],dont have Somali neighbours,marka inaan xafadhaa kuu badan yihiin adoo..[does it make sense now?..Lol]

Juxa..Indeed, do you deal with homocide cases?

Resistance,nothing wrong at all..Anigii baa xaleytoo dawaneyee this dude that calls himself Allah- a manic depressive British millioneir on a high in Jamaica.

Juxa   

malika if she has children or parents then yes as a victim of crime they will be entitled for big ££££ from CICA'da

homocide? ma isaga, if he indeed killed her i hope he rots in naarta, if not garabkiisa allaha galo.

ps: aaway xiiran/ibti?

Malika   

Juxa,It is being dealt with as a homicide,will they still get money?

Maskinaduu just came from Nairobi last wednesday,koleybaa she had family there or even here..I have no knowledge.

Juxa   

yeah, the homocide bit is all about justice, but there is civil liability there.

odayga haduu xoolo leeyahay her family can claim a share, but either way they can get an award from the criminal injury compensation authority, provided she was a VICTIM.

hada ka hor mid taxiile ah, baa knife lagu diley, his family lost cause witnesses saw inuu lasoo baxay badiil/baangad and chased with the defendant, the refusal was based, he contributed to the incident/he had opportunity to walk away etc. funilly the killer got life in the criminal proceedings

Juxa   

hello duqa, how is your new found geesinimo? any dagaal on the tube today?

Malika   

^Looooool@new found geesinimo,the image of Ngonge hitting someone with his brolly comes to mind..hehe

Juxa,I see..Let me do the homework marka,what say 50/50 share of the commission?

Juxa   

what is with somalis and commission? there is none, see it as a service to the community

ps: maybe i should write a long topic about commissions, people keep asking sadly aduunki wuu isbedalay and it is regulated now

Malika   

^Naa iga daa, service to the community aa? The work it will entail alone to find out all the information should be paid work,nothing for bilaash!

:D

gotta bounce,c ya!

-Lily-   

Morning,

Islamically it doesn’t sound right to claim money on behalf of someone who died.

Hi all.

Juxa   

hi lily did you catch the xaaraam bug?

it is not on behalf of qofki dhintey more like on behalf of remaining family/dependants

i am considering to becoming full time jobless at this rate, fartaan qaadaba xaaraam dhaha

-Lily-   

Lol, I just said, it doesn’t sound right .

I mean if you kill someone accidentally you pay diyo. If you cause them severe injury so that they cannot get on with their life/work, you can also pay some sort of diyo.

What I don’t understand is how the criminal injury compensation authority should be liable to pay? If it was coming from the mans family it would have made more sense. Best to ask someone more knowledgeable on this issue.

Ibtisam   

Manantaa aniga aya iskada ba waregiya and everyone wants a piece of me, what do I get?