Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

nuune   

Koolo, oo ma kuulay cali banjar baan hada dhihi lahaa niiki, walaaleey murqaha iyo mindhicirkaba ha iska baashaalaanee hala wada niikiyo,

waan ku ogahay inaad qoob ka ciyaarka taqaano, labadeena iskuma dhuumaneeno camal :D

Lately, I've been bumping into alot of my caddan highschool classmates and have noticed a striking commonality of popping babies/getting married. :eek:

I don't why I thought caucasions didn't pop kids early. :confused:

This realization harbored two random thoughts. A) My pondering how many other's go jiggy but aborted the children and b) Ironic that our deen encourages early marriage and many of my non-muslim classmates are married as opposed to I. :D

Damn, this belongs in my diary. Oh well.

NGONGE   

^^ Silly woman. Trying to trick us with the highschool mention. These classmates are thirty something, aren't they? :D

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Silly woman. Trying to trick us with the highschool mention. These classmates are thirty something, aren't they?
:D

N-gon-ge, lmao

No, I meant ex-highschool classmates. Don't mind me I've had a long day!

Lol @ 30, I clearly stated they're not Somali. icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

^^ Do you, like me, think that she finished highschool just before the war of 77 ended? :D

Originally posted by nuune:

^^
waaweenka waaye camal, lix un ugu dar sodonka, wali wey kala xirantahay

Hehe, I should have said minus 4 then!! :mad:

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Do you, like me, think that she finished highschool just before the war of 77 ended?

LOL Jowww!!

What gave my age away? redface.gif

Oz   

GG, why are you giving in so easily?Because maybe they have their own personal issues. Some people have it more harder than others. Sometimes you don't understand the misery that they have to face. why don't you give a shoulder and be nice?

Ps: off topic really.

Kamaavi   

Mss Gal ma gabarbaa ,,,, ma garoobaa ,, ma gaawe laga cabi karaa? noo sheega intaan la idinku turaanturoon.. :D

Ibtisam   

OZ, I did not think you cared either way, sorry did not realise I was blocking your view. cheers to your health SOL.

Howdy and Salamah.

KK, don't jealous this, seriously. Iam offended beyond believe you would think or say anything about me and B are the same or similar.

B   

It gives me great pleasure (literally) to be associate with you.