Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Juxa   

lol@maadan arag, even if i did i would have hard time believing.

ibti taking holiday from holiday is asking for trouble. come back and shaqeyso

Ibtisam   

^^That one is work too, that lady who is making me diet for her wedding, so I have a feeling I will need holiday to recover from that madness also. :D

s for shaqwyso, I am planning on being a raaliyo and forgetting about work all together. icon_razz.gif

raaliyo shmaaliyo. After all that dodging of body fluids in India, you need a man slave. Please. :D

You would have to pay me with many man-slaves to return to India willingly but I think everyone ought to go as a right of passage. Ibts, heading for Rajasthan? It's full of forts, colour and history. Head north to cool off.

Juxa   

sheh salaama, and where have you been i expect 2 pages of explanation?

hello geela

ibti you being raaliyo,,,,,,well there is hope and there is HOPE

^^ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies. smile.gif How are you and why are u always studying like Stoic who has stooped to not brushing though he is a student of ilko. LoL.

Hi, GJ.

Juxa   

sheh in a moment of pure madness (well more my usual waali anyway) i committed to myself wax aanan ka bixin.

i am exhausted all the time but unlike stoic i do brush teeth and all, see fixing them waa expensive whereas stoic may fix as practise himself.

anyways i ask, lie to me:) halkee jirtay

when I used to ask my mum where she was going when I was a kid she would say, 'Dhulkaa ilaahey' which would annoy me no end. I escaped the island for another. smile.gif

The earthquakes, eruptions, winds and floods are abundant this year, no? Gulp. Not to mention the stuff in Thailand and Krgy(should know how to spell it by now lol). Not to mention business as usual in Pakistan, Iraq and Palestine. And we're already into mid-April 2010. Does it really matter if we brush our teeth or pass exams afterall?

Juxa   

well of course it does, until nafta lagaa jiido one must keep trying soomaaha. even after death qabriga waa inaad la tagtaa clean mouth

morning all

Malika   

^Morning xajiyoo Juxa!

Islamahaa wexeey iraadaan,xitaa hadaa dimaneysaa dareerkaa laa iska tirtiraa..Lol

LOL@Sheh,I dont know if the world has ever been calm and at peace..We just got to find our peace within,the world will take care of its self one way or another.

Juxa   

lol, maybe they did not see dying person.

does anyone know or ever seen this practise called saxuur-ka-rid. where they give water to the dying person sometimes even after death occured.

where are the old sheekhs, someone enlighten me please

B   

Its Friday today, please do not forget to go the Mosque for Jummah. Its an important day. Its a day of rest and joy.