Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Cara.   

^Safar wanaagsan to him. Is it a long walk :confused:

Happy Sunday trollers. I have a million errands to run and no motivation whatsoever.

Ibtisam   

Just saw Glee- the fat women move so fast and so good too!!

This show is racist; There is only her as the only black person and they made her the stereotypical loud, fat, attitude, chicken loving, wide mouth and deep/loud singing voice.

P.s. I only watched 5mins btw so I might be well off the mark. :D

Kamaavi   

Girls are complicated. The instruction manual that comes with girls is 800 pages, with chapters 14, 19, 26 and 32 missing, and it's badly translated, hard to figure out ... :D

Originally posted by Khayr:

ok, who complained about Maximus Power's thread about his msn chat with the other member? Somebody has power because the Admin. right away responded and deleted that thread as well as making a new rule in SOL.

Indeed a great act of sabotage to the spirit of democracy and freedom of expression was committed over the weekend. One thread was deleted after a few individuals with a deep seated hatred towards rational enquiry complained to the admin. A further thread seeking a recourse of action was subsequently deleted.

As for the new rule, its very rudimentary both in scope and substance. It should have taken effect after Jacphar expose of AT&T SOL PM. The laws of the forum should be consistent and applied equally. This is a legitimate cause of concern.

Originally posted by chubacka:

well someone definitely woke them up, they are starting new threads all over the place, YOU MUST DO THIS, YOU MUST NOT DO THAT, WE ARE AWAKE (THIS DOES NOT MEAN WE WERE SLEEPING BEFORE) YOU WILL BE BANNED, BOTH YOU AND YOUR SCRIPT! But I am glad they deleted that awful thread.

First it was IBZ and now Chubacka is making allegations. You have yet to produce any evidence of me of having more than one account on SOL. You have been too busy twisting phrases and listening to hearsays started by my enemies, detractors and those who harbour hatred towards the great leaps made in recent years by me.

I am more than happy to co-operate with the MODs and Admin and would be happy to divulge any information they require if they have any concerns or doubts about me. But for the time being, I would advise you to refrain from defaming my good name and honour.

Oz   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

Grrrrrrr we can't go out. Grrrrrr

:D and you did loose. it is the wrong time to come out of the closet to support a team that does play fantastic football but doesn't win Trophies. :D

Sol Campbell? Yes, not good enough, Clearly can't cut the mustard. That's my judgment.

Although its a bit like Man Utd signing Micheal Owen. No-one will ever judge him properly on his performances. Every good thing he does will be "just like the Campbell of old", and every mistake will be "proof he is past it."

Faheema.   

^We hardly had any experience players on the pitch, it wasn't like when Manchester United Lost to Leeds with 9 top players on the pitch :D . Still have 4 major games ahead smile.gif

Juxa   

morning ladiezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and gents

there is a reason why i am not and should never become a mod

any nacnacle, one way ticket baan ugoyn lahaa with a stop-over to siberia.

cheez wuxu quuq badanaa.