Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Curly   

Come on the sequenced leotard for the single ladies song is more camp than that guy on ugly betty.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Yes he is, Norf. Another mad man like you.
:D

Waa rageedi ee iska daa. Igu salaan when you see him next.

Not sure what the ladies are talking about. Some TV shows.

I wish there was a 6th installment of 'The Wire' :(

Juxa   

ooh dont mind, xoogaa slow baan iska ahay

no i did not cut the chicken into pieces. was i supposed to?

norf i wont ask that question, i know saaxibadey wont let the side down :D

Baluug   

Mmmmmmm, chicken.....maybe that's what I'll eat today :D Good morning everyone, just popping in for a sec before I zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Juxa:

KK i love kan ku yaala 411ka agtiisa, waxad moodaa suuq bacaad.

Hana ceebeyninee 401ka dheh haay!

I had the most horrific one minute experience last night...It all started when I decided to go shopping (which I haven't for the longest time n'way) with my older daughter...After nearly three hours in the mall, it was closing time...As we headed to the car, with shopping bags in one hand and holding her in my other, my phone rang...I let go of her hand for just a quick minute to answer it, and when I hang up, walaahi it was as if she disappeared into thin air...Nakata' bal kaalay adi keen cunugtii!!! She wasn't in the store, I kept on yelling her name (of course I am not the panicky type, and trying to keep my kool)...I went back into the mall, there she was with an Asian lady crying hysterically...I called her name, lets just say the way she ran to me, Cabdi Bile Cabdi ain't got shidh on her! :D Neef lee maa iga soo baxday to see my precious Abyan...Alxamdulilaah...

Sorry, got carried away, I had to get it out of my chest...

**With the heaviest morning voice: Subax wanaagsan

According to Norf yes. A woman/wife has one purpose and one purpose alone…cooking (cutting his hiliib) and popping children like a coca cola vending machine. Now what say you?

Aww KK- am glad you got her and she is safe and sound. Pheww that sounds like a white hair moment.

Juxa   

KK i am glad she was safe, bal gabadha sifiican u ilaali and dont take her to the mall when shoe shopping.

morning blue

Cawaale   

Morning to KK and Baluug. KK. glad your Abyan is home with you.

Jimco Wanaagsan Jameeco.

Just borrowed Somali teaching Book from a friend of mine and while skimming through the book (Afgarad),I noticed that my friend has modified things such trees and names of animals to fit his Xamari dialect. :D

Cara.   

Ola trollers!

Subax wanaagsan @ KK, am glad the little one is safe and sound.

Sign me up for the Glee fanclub, love that show, or the few episodes I managed to find online anyway :D

Curly, am with you, guys like him don't need to come out of the closet, his orientation is as obvious as a whale in a fish tank.

^ Hey you!

Howdy trollers. KK, what a nightmare, thank God you found her.

What's 'Glee' then? Never heard of it but that may be because I am currently living an entertainment-FREE life. Sigh.

Baluug   

KK, I know how it doesn't take long for a kid to be out of your sight for a second and when you turn around, they're gone, so I'm glad that your daughter is safe. This reminds me of a story: :D

One morning on a Saturday a few years ago, I awoke to hear the phone ringing, and saw my ex's number on the caller ID, so I answered it and my ex was hysterical! She told me that my older daughter Layla was lost and she didn't know where she was, and my ex was crying and screaming because she was worried Layla might have been kidnapped. She was outside looking for her while she was talking to me on the phone, so the reception was pretty bad and she got cut off.

So I jumped out of bed, threw my clothes on as fast as I could, and rushed out the door to go to her place. When I got onto her street, I looked over at the house and the first thing I saw was Layla looking out the living room window, so I said alxamdullilah, she must have found her. I get out of the car and see my ex talking to her neighbour, still crying, and I walked up and casually said "what's up?" because I already knew Layla was safe. But apparently she didn't :D

It turns out my ex thought Layla was outside when she was actually inside, and so when my ex went to go get her, she couldn't find her and panicked. She ran into the house screaming "LAYLAAAAAA!!!!!!!" and Layla thought she was in trouble and went hiding somewhere :D I told my ex that Layla was in the house, and after I said wallahi a few times because she didn't believe me :D I went to open the door. Layla had locked it because she still thought she was in trouble :D

Kool_Kat   

^LOL@Layla thought she was in trouble and went hiding somewhere...Smart girl... :D

I think I may have bidaar this morning from last night's ordeal, where's NG when you need him, I need to borrow some Rogan shampoo...

Thnx all...