Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Juxa   

eh nothing really, at work and trying to concentrate. it is so peaceful so yaaba raba shaqo

Khayr   

ok, who complained about Maximus Power's thread about his msn chat with the other member? Somebody has power because the Admin. right away responded and deleted that thread as well as making a new rule in SOL.

Cabdow   

^ Ask Juxa or C&H, i heard adminka qof kale wax kama maqlo except those two ladies, xarash bey ka hayaan baan u maleen :D

Shukaansi definitely gone wrong is what it sounds like, how unmanly of him to stoop that low and post here their private convo though, akhas!

chubacka   

well someone definitely woke them up, they are starting new threads all over the place, YOU MUST DO THIS, YOU MUST NOT DO THAT, WE ARE AWAKE (THIS DOES NOT MEAN WE WERE SLEEPING BEFORE) YOU WILL BE BANNED, BOTH YOU AND YOUR SCRIPT!

But I am glad they deleted that awful thread.

Kamaavi   

It was a funny thread. But studying reactions of the nomads was more funny.

Salan sare, every one.

Kamaavi   

^ma gaalka mise kiinii yaraa ,,, :D

Ninkaas gabar cad sidii loogu dhalayba wuu xishood aamusaa.

Ka kale sayid Somal ayaa la waydiin.

Ibtisam   

I am so glad Sol Campell is back with Arsenal. :D Damn Habarti caadey who messed him up!

Cheering my team on.

Juxa   

darn wixii ibti baray football

JB maxa ku dhacay? i actually was thinking that he could school wiilasha hada soo baxay about aadabta iyo asluubta.

hello everyone else

Ibtisam   

^^^I've always liked football. There were times I use to play you know :Dicon_razz.gif Btw we lost, don't leave your house today :D

Juxa   

i wont, got tons of homework to do, my aunt asked hooyo homework kama weynaatid miyaa?

go figure