Sign in to follow this  
OG_Girl

Need advice!

Macalin   

Listen to ur parents..listen to ur heart

Ur parents LOve U..no matter what! the decision u make is always important to them...be nice and keep talkng to them....they will eventually listen

Raxmah   

Og_girl

Sis I know is not the best situation to be in, I've been in a situation but vice versa, they wanted to marry a guy and I didn't. beleive me talking to ur parents is the best thing to do, they might still disagree, but the choice is yours to make, you will be the one spending your life with this guy, and your parents might have different angle of looking at things, but at the end you will have to put up with the consequences of your choice. If they dont have any reason or good reasons for not giving you their blessings, then do what u gota do.

Dhimbil   

OG_Girl

Listen to your parents, Forget what your heart tells you.

Your parents and family are more important than anything, go with their advice.

when it comes to marriage it should be your decision because you are the one who will spend the rest of you life with him. sis as long he is good muslim i think you should listen your heart your parents want you to be happy and they will understand.