Sign in to follow this  
Jaabir

Raula is very sick.. wish her well..

Pacifist   

Salaam

Hope you get well sis

Some one told me that everytime you get sick that your dambi is being cut soo hope that helps

BOnjorno

The title of the got me really concerned, I'm glad you got well enough to respond Raula. Wish you all the best macaan. A lil somali remedy... eat plenty of honey iyo xabad sooda ;)

well sista, i hope u is doing good! u ce i am only allowed to play on friday nites these days!

yup! i am girllie-man now! i do answer to my wife and say..yes honey! u r rght again wow!10 x a day!!lolol.. i say blamed it on life! what a wonderfull live aye!!lolol.. anyway, u know what u need homie gal! u need a galgiraye to clean all the mojo stuck there for so long!lolol..!

i still havent forgiven u telling me about marriage life!! u owe that one big time!!lolol.. just pulling you leg...ok! get well soon sista!!

NoVa   

lol^^what a joke!!!!!

Raula wlcm back baby' girl...it's great to hear that ya doing much better..alxamdulilaah'..u'll be fine...keep smilin' as everyday' gets better, insha allah....and don't pull another string like this on' us...aight!!!!