Sign in to follow this  
AbAyO123

cilan

Ms DD   

Ok.. Might as well go for it:

Abayo, Cilan is a short person..a midget

whereas Cilaan i.e Xinna is what you are trying to say.

And no sister. You cant take cilaan faster once you put it on.

Yes, use warankiilo. Better if you prolongingly keep the unwanted fingers with cilaan in the warankiilo for a few minutes.

Disclaimer: Absoultey in no way SOL or I is responsible the opinion above that is just advised.

Cara.   

^LOL.

It's really hard to get rid of cilaan quickly, but try acetone (nail polish remover) or isopropyl alcohol (rubbing alcohol). They are organic solvents and henna is a organic dye, so I think they should work to some extent.

Malika   

LOL..I loved the men's suggestions!..Cilaan unlike nail polish which only covers the surface,cilaan penetrates through the nail,so I doubt nail vanish remover will do the trick,just let it take its natural cause.

Faheema.   

lol@do the dishes, that takes time a loads of dishes.

Soak it in warm water mix with bleach...80/20 (80 being bleach) for about an hour and should see som result lol :D

OK, I just made that up so please if you're going to experiment take care smile.gif

Kool_Kat   

:D @Warankiilo...Xaasidnimo weydhaaftay taas...

People still put cilaan on thier hands/nails? I thought only habraha iney wili marsadaan...Well, unless you're getting married or something; even then, they don't put the cilaan on your nails...

N'way, biyo ku radi...Or cover it with nail polish...

And since when did 'daawo madobeyso' on the nails became halal?

Rahima   

And since when did 'daawo madobeyso' on the nails became halal?

Whilst there is a difference of opinion on this, the stronger i believe is that it is. The reason is that like henna, it penetrates the top surface of the nail. We know this because for like henna you can't actually remove it by any means other than to wait till it grows out.

So to abayo, nothing will remove henna completely, you just have to wait till it grows out :( .