Sign in to follow this  
OG_Girl

Free Topic

Asalaam aleykum

Sister Hasna,

May Allah cure your neice and give patience to your family in this time of tribulation. I hope she has been diagnosed in an early stage. May Allah accept your prayers and lessen your neices pain and from complications. AMIN

Here is a dua for relief of pain.

Wa bil haqqe anzal naho wa bil haqqi nazala wa ma arsalnaka illa mubash-shiran wa nazeera.

And with truth have We revealed And with truth did it come, and We have not sent thee, but as a giver of glad tidings and as a warner

If you beleive in Kombe(in swahili)-Verses of the Quraan written on a plate then dissolved with water and drank you could do this:

Wa yashfe sudoora qaumim momeneen wa iza maridhto fa huwa yashfeen,Wa shifa-ul ulema fis-sudoori wa hudan wa rahmatul-lil momeneen wa nonazzilo minal qurane ma huwa shifa-un wa rahmatul-lil momineen wala yaziduz-zu-aalemeena illa khasara qul-huwa lil lazina amanu hudan wa shia-un

Relieve the hearts of a believing people and when Iam sick, He heals me; and a healing for what is in the breasts; and a guidance and a mercy to the beleivers. And We reveal of the Quran that which is a healing and a mercy to the believers and it adds only to the predition of wrong doers.Say it is ot those who beleive a guidance and a healing.

Extracted from Masnun Duaain=>Prayers of the Prophet.

Bro Darman,

Mashallah, thanks for reminding us of the stand of Allah regarding the sick.

OG Moti   

Sister Hasna, Ilaahey uun baa dadka shaafiya, ilaahey baryi, ask Allah's help, no one can help but Allah, and The angels protect children, so inshaAllah the pain will ease, and it is a test to the family and Ajar to the innocent kid.. God's blessing is coming to the kid, your way and to all muslims inshaAllah,

Sissade: I am not sure if I understood what you wrote but if you mean write the Quran on a plate or on something and desolve it in a water, That bro/sis is called Bida'a (Bidca), Kul bidatin dalaala, wa kulu dalaala tun fin naar akhii/ukhtii, when you write the quran on something, the material you are using is made of chemical such as the Pen, or the paper, and these substances could harm one’s health.. Reading the Quran is the best cure… May Allah give us all health and imaan .. Amiin wasalaam, peace

Pacifist   

Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatulahi wa barakatu

I thank you all for your dua's and may Allah grant you Janatul firdos upon All of you

We will recite this dua 's and i thank you again