Sign in to follow this  
OG_Girl

Free Topic

OG_Girl   

As you see from the title is free topic, just put what is in your mind…just like draft copy or rough copy, no need to impress any one here, be your self and just draw what bothers you from people around you, this crazy world any thing comes into your mind.

You can come back later and draft your final copy smile.gif

I will start:

These days I think a lot about double standards and hypocrites in our society… don’t get me wrong I am so open minded I can accept others even if I disagree 100% but still I can be friendly with you and disagree with you at the same time. I just think being different in everything or in some things it’s Allah’s wisdom and that how he created his world and his slaves.

Other thing that bothers me is how people put others’ down to feel they are better and more important… I have been seeing a lot on SOL that some people call others ****** , an ***** , ignorant, etc just because they have different way of thinking. Why don’t we don’t use word “different” instead of saying that person is “Bad”? I think NO one deserves to be labelled as bad BUT just different than what we know, believe and have been told and so on.

Ooohh I can go on forever because so many things that really bother me and I can’t get off from my mind when ever I come cross Somali people debating or arguing… why is it that we never catch a Somali person saying “ I don’t know” rather than going around and making them selves “ Mr/Miss” know it all??

PS: hope no one will judge me for what is on my mind as I said it’s a free topic, you can list whatever you hate, like, bothers you, depresses you, or even makes you happy.

Salam

Curly   

Yeah OG I totally understand, it’s so frustrating when you know what the problem is and you can’t do a thing to change it, things like that want to make you give up trying completely with Somalis.

What annoys mmmmmmmh,

Well what ticks me off is :mad: :mad: when people ask me how I am but aren’t really interested or concerned in how I really am. They’ve managed to have turned it into some meaningless phrase; they probably think it’s like another way of saying HELLO! :mad:

WELL it’s not, if you’re going to ask someone how they are, then at least have the decency to wait for a reply or don’t even bother asking! :mad:

Okay I think that’s enough for today, I’ll wait and see what annoys me tomorrow!

:D

MZanzi   

OG_Girl A.K.A ORIGINAL GANGSTER GIRL,

I feel you sister but unfortunately what i wanna talk about is better kept under the rug as it will make few thick heads turn around. :D

Ciao

OG_Girl   

LooL@ Hibo Nuro... Gangesta huh?!!...lol

Welcome girl, I missed you and ur crazy topics :D .

mansoor, no one asked you advice wallalo...this threat is to just relief your stress NOT to impress any one....If u have some thing to let it go ..just type it here , that was all about not for advice for OG_Girl and Curly_Sue.

Salam

Miriam1   

Things that stress the hell out of moi.

1)School beaucracy! why all the levels, why do my records need to move from department to department. if ur accpeting me just say it...the wait is slowly killing me!

2Work. and the lack of it. found the perfect job. but now. i yearn for an objective and some work instead of surfing the net for 8hrs a day 5 times a week. and having 2hr lunches.Do we ever know what we want.

That's it.

yikes

IL CAPO   

Originally posted by Qac Qaac:

Good advice. start with yourself.

Oye niaje,

i think you should let us know what your name is based upon because back in the day when i was still in shule at Garissa Primary school there was this Mkamba teacher and his name was Qac Qaac but in Mkamba language that means.....i can't even

say it as it is something very very aheem aheem, you get the point.

Tuonana Beste Qac Qaac :D:D:D:D .

Pacifist   

Salaam To you All

Lately a lot of things have been bothering me

I will start with Life in general

I feel so helpless that i can't really be there for my sister because she has her 8 yr old daughter who is very sick and she has wilms tumor. Which is a kidney cancer. I know this is the will of Allah Almighty but i pray for her health all the time. I wish this damn country can speed my citizen process. I just want to be there for her and my niece to help her in anyway even staying up all night and taking care of my niece. I hate feeling helpless. Inshallah its the will of Allah Almighty. Its just that my niece is crying all the time saying why is this happening to me and how come when all the kids are going to school in the morning that i can't go. Ya Allah I pray that you hear my prayers and that of all Muslims. Amin AMin AMin

Sorry guys didn't mean to go on and on

Qac Qaac   

Hey bro, i don't know what Qac Qaac mean in your Sujuwi langauage... hope nothing bad anyways.

but as to me, it is a saxabi name qac qaac bin amr al-tameemi (ra). a companion of the prophet scw.

IL CAPO   

Originally posted by Qac Qaac:

Hey bro, i don't know what Qac Qaac mean in your Sujuwi langauage... hope nothing bad anyways.

Brother man,

believe me your nickname means something which a grown man like me cannot say.

i am just wondering why all the people in here who are from Kenya never even bothered to tell you about this before.Good Lord! :confused:

Brother..do something about this name and i mean it NOW. :(

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by Hasna:

Salaam To you All

Ya Allah I pray that you hear my prayers and that of all Muslims. Amin AMin AMin

^^^^ Amiin Amiin Amiin ....!

May Allah SWT accept your prayers and grant your niece's wishes..Amiin..!

And sis please bear in mind that this World is a test for us and with Iman and patience we will get through Inshallah. My thoughts and your prayers are with your young niece.

somalsijui kaka aja tu jina za Qac Qaac it suits the bearer smile.gif

Jaabir   

Salaam To you All

I feel so helpless that i can't really be there for my sister because she has her 8 yr old daughter who is very sick and she has wilms tumor. Which is a kidney cancer. I know this is the will of Allah Almighty but i pray for her health all the time.

The only thing you can do for your niece, Hasna, is sincerely pray for her recovery,,, and whatever happen just don’t lose faith in Allah’s judgment. Our prophet PBUH said

"No weariness nor illness nor sorrow nor sadness nor hurt nor distress befalls a Muslim, even to the pricking of a thorn, without Allah's expiating some of his sins by it."

Just try to ponder about the lesson Alaah, his almighty, is trying to teach you and your sister. and what a mumina is suppose to do when inflicted by such hardship. I, for one, was once diagnosed with a serious illness. I was sickened to a point everybody thought I was going to die. My Dad, mom and siblings never gave up praying for me, they even went to Omrah to ask allah for my recovery.. now, many years later, and with allah’s grace,,, I am a perfectly healthy man,,,

I understand that things might be looking a little grim for you right now, just remember that Allah who created your niece can definitely cure her, Allah his almight said in his holy Qura’an that after every hardship comes ease. Also our prophet PBUH said

"When a Muslim is afflicted by some trouble in his body, the angel is told to record for him his good deeds which he was accustomed to do. Then, if

Allah cures him He washes and purifies him (from sins), and if He takes him in death, He forgives him and shows mercy to him. (Mishkat)

so keep your faith strong and always remember that this situation will not last for ever, and god willing, your niece will be cured.

I will personally be praying for your sister and her daughter insha alaah..

p.s. ask your sister to recite quran upon your niece.

May allah recover her from her illness.

OG_Girl   

Ya Allah I pray that you hear my prayers and that of all Muslims. Amin AMin AMin

Ameen, Allah hears your prayers sister Hasna, Insha Allah, Allah will help your sister and her daughter.

I will pray for them and for all moslims , and pray for none moslims too, to show them the right path.

Salaam

Salaam To you All

I feel so helpless that i can't really be there for my sister because she has her 8 yr old daughter who is very sick and she has wilms tumor. Which is a kidney cancer. I know this is the will of Allah Almighty but i pray for her health all the time. I wish this damn country can speed my citizen process. I just want to be there for her and my niece to help her in anyway even staying up all night and taking care of my niece. I hate feeling helpless. Inshallah its the will of Allah Almighty. Its just that my niece is crying all the time saying why is this happening to me and how come when all the kids are going to school in the morning that i can't go. Ya Allah I pray that you hear my prayers and that of all Muslims. Amin AMin AMin

may allah help ur sister through rough times...i'm really sorry to hear that hasna...