Sign in to follow this  
Indhodeeq

How do I know if he is mr right

Ameen   

Ya Khalaf, assalam alaikum my brother.

If you actually believe that Im sweet talking my sister AAliyah, Im not. Im simply listening and responding to her posts.

"Her choice matters not"....how can you degrade a daughter of a king and a sister of warriors, as you stated yourself?

She may be a women, but dont you know that women are the source of influence and attraction and therefore, are considered a major trail for us brothers?

In saying that, I should be the ONE who is worried about her sweet talking, shouldnt I be?

As for me....my background consists of a rich history. Full of ups and downs because my background is Muslim and my Motherland is Junnah, afterall that was the home of my late father, Adamn (as).

Im of nobel birth because my trib is not ***** or Issa or any of the other sects of the Somalias chain of tribes, but rather Im a member of the tribe of Quraish lol. Than again....I cant lie....more like...I wish I was from the Quraish.

AAliyah, did you inform Khalaf of the PM we be sending each other? (wink wink lol) Why are some people getting emotional than girl? lol

Brother, if you really wanna know on what Im doing (I'll let you in on the secret)

Im actually showing you a few steps from my newest book called "How To Start From Nothing:The journey to get the Hijabi".

In this book, I make it clear on how to form a relationship with someone whom you never knew. Through the computer, you are (as a brother) able to look past the colourful hijab and get to know the sister for who she really is. This book covers 10 steps, but Ive only shared with you two steps...for the rest of the steps, you will be required to purchase my book for $29.99 at your nearest Islamic book store. Installments available for those who have good credit lol.

And Allah knows best

Lake   

Okay..I have change of heart. I longer have the desire to marry Aaliyah..I think Ameen is the one lol.

Ameen   

Tone, I know how much you wanted to marry her and I tried to help you, so in that case....I will give you permission to marry my sister (note: shes only eight so you gonna have to wait awhile lol).

And Allah knows best

P.S. Yall are jokes. AAliyah is my sister in Islam, we are innocent of what yall are attributing to us.

to our conversation.

Aaliyyah   

lol@ only eight ,,war heedhe ma ana eight ah..balo

Tone dont worry hun, Ameen is my brother..... I am still waiting a poetry from you, one that reveals how deep your love for me is ...bt u are taking too long ...time is ticking :D

wa salaam

Ameen   

Assalam alaikum

HEY Tone....I told you.

You still the first in line/My advice to you/

Take advantage of your time to shine/Your from the Dot, so Im sure you can come up with nine lines to make her say "he's mine"/Words are the gateway to keep her for a lifetime/So she awaits for your next move/And the rest of us await for our day

LOOL....enough with that. Tone take it to her like the Bears are gonna take it to the Colts in this years SuperBowl (inshallah).

And Allah knows best

Khalaf   

^^^Ameen kaftan bro...jokes i heard stories on how ppl used to do it back in da day in somalia...100 camels for a woman :D ... about Aaliyah she is modern independent girl...they dont listen to nobody they do what they wish na mean. sxb on your book....good luck wit it man.

about the bears no offense bro but down with chi-town!:

coltscr4.jpg

Ameen   

Assalam alaikum

I know you were joking...no problem with the mini interrogation from your part. I heard similar stories of the Mahr being around 100 camels and damn....imagine that. For real tho...I don’t mind the little "get-together" that she would request...and the ceremony of course....BUT DAMN...do you know how much a hundred camels flipped into currency that have are accustomed to would be around? (checking the figure as I type and ) ummm.....ummmm.....well my calculator just broke. That should tell you something (but than again, I’ve had this calculator for some years now, maybe its just old lol)

Well this weekend is a big weekend for me and Billions of men out there (and yo, there are actually a few sisters who love the NFL, but you are more likely to see an angel descending from the sky before you run into them lol). The bears and their defense is gonna put a lock on them Colts. HOW ABOUT THEM BEARS lol.

And Allah knows best