Sign in to follow this  
Indhodeeq

How do I know if he is mr right

Pujah   

knowing how to cook is essential to your survival so you shouldn't relly on another human being to feed you. and yes everyone should know how to cook its not that hard people....my 9 year old sister knows how to cook...how hard could it be.

Indhodeeq, there is no Mr right you just have to take calculated risk.

^^ What has cooking to do with Mr Right, Can he who is couch patato -football fanatic- non domesticated - not be mr right for certain xaliimo? There is no qualities that mr right should have - all he should be is mr right to you and no one else's. Once he becomes mr right to every xaliimo, you are in freaking trouble!!

Mind you farax's are becoming scarce so get yours ASAP or learn how to share :D:D

Cheers

Ameen   

Assalam

Mr. Right? If you mean Mr. Success (as in succeeding in this world and in the hereafter), than Im sure you will be able to determine that by asking him one question and puting your trust in Allah.

Ask him, what is the most important thing in your life? (such a question covers so much ground and while you are standing in front of him, you are able to determine the "politically correct" answer from the sincere answer). It sounds like a ****** question, but there is wisdom behind it. If he says my family accept that. If he says, success, than listen to what he attributes success to. But the real answer your looking for is Allah (or something that has to do with Allah). And regarless of what homeboy says, put your trust in Allah and may He grant you a pious husband, Ameen.

Moving on...

Brothers, how do WE know who is Ms. Right?

Someone once said,

1) If she knows how to cook (than keep her)

2) If shes patient (than dont let go of her) and

3) she needs to be attractive lol (and the reason he said that is because...men value looks more than women do...I dont know about that...and so)

Allah knows best

so what has cooking got to do with it? u must be duuni??! repent!! homie!

a good wife is like winning the lottery! once u hit the jack-pot! u is a winner! how u find her another story...! lool.

keep looking!

Ameen   

If your comparing a good wife to the winning the lottery, than Im up against the odds. I'd rather spend my time doing the acts that will cause me to inherit a good home in the hereafter.

And it doesnt hurt that Allah has prepared for us al-hoor al-‘iyn in which we will enjoy their company. So what are my chances in getting them?

I probably have a better chance of winning the lottery lol. Than again, its not our deeds that will cause us to eneter junnah but rather, the mercy of Allah (may He have mercy upon us, Ameen)

And Allah knows best