Sign in to follow this  
Johhny B.

Where is the pickin TREND heading for mali chicks?

SHOOBARO ... ya nightmare haven´t started YET , but soon enuf it´ll , all am waiting is to put an eye on that popular pic of RAULA, n if she is the buffin hootchie Baashi descripes, ama put ON ma RAÙL trench coat n holla at her. Man u dnt seem to have noticed that she n i love same things ...( ME ) :D .

A_SUN .. dnt shhhhhhh me suagr beets, those who admire ya for ya intellect sure haven´´t seen ya in BIKINI ( am da ONLY one cursed with the KNOWLEDGE ) :D , waa fahmi nooh :cool:

SSuji ..hold on there music boy! What does Grammar have to do about getting chicks? icon_razz.gif drivin around a pick up won´t get ya chicks , unless u r out pickin homeless :cool: . here is the JOHHNY formula for the mali chicks.

1: Abayo,if this shoe fits then i must be your cinderfella!

2:Abayo,u smell kinda pretty--wanna smell me?

3:Abayo,that's a fine looking weenie dog you've got there!

:cool:

raula   

On a serious note: I have been really sick and not in the best mood/health today and yesterday, really (yesterday was in the ER for 13hours str8-subxanallah). Alxamdulilah, Iam much better momentarily-Pray for me insha-allah.

Ma'salaama. take care all till next time insha-allah.

Raula

Baashi   

^Get well and get some rest wallaal, you will be fine I'A. May Allah ease your pain. Istaqfur Allah, we were doin this kaftan all the while you were suffering in ER for that many hours!

oooooooh RAULA! if you´d lil ENEGRY left i´d tell ya .. i get that effect on all chicks [/] just to put a SMILE on ya face :D

get well soon n hurry back B4 SHOOBARO finds ANOTHER idol

allaaaaaaaaah my xabiibti has been sick all this time...macaanto ilaahey haku caafiyo...maxaan kuu keena Wax qaboow ama Wax kuleel...ooh i got it ...mixture of Green Tea n Earl Grey is on the way baby cakes...DHL aan kuu soo dhigay hada.....ilaahayoo raula caafimaad ii sii yaa rab...aaaamiiin

ps: johhny pravo she is my one n only IDOL :D

asxantu

dawoco   

lol shabelle, lug iyo gacan aan kuu taagay nooh :D

cajuus calol weyn.

Now i know what to say to a faarax that won't go away icon_razz.gif

Raula, hope you get well soon abaayo..and if you are already well,,,hope you stay that way ;)

IL CAPO   

Originally posted by Johhny B:

SSuji ..hold on there music boy! What does Grammar have to do about getting chicks?
icon_razz.gif
drivin around a pick up won´t get ya chicks , unless u r out pickin homeless :cool: .

What am i going to do with Chicks?

i am not a fan of KFC especially after i have seen how they treat chickens...i love women more than you love chicks especially homeless chicks because you never know what kind of disease they might be carrying...does the word Chickenpox ring any bell for you mate?

now you know why i prefer Women rather than Chicks.

Want to Smoke pure Mzansi?

Juxa   

wildcat. my stray cat. heedhe missed ya, i saw ya pic in Evening Standard, i know yr play is doing well. good to have u bck, <<<<<<<blowing kisses at yr forehead.

RAula, alaha ku caafiyo sis.

shoobaro, naga shibdheh, waana ceebaysee, gabadha kama warhaysid, meelkastana inaa dhabacsato aa rabtaa. :rolleyes: if u cant take care of yr lady, adoo nool is duug, i promise to kick caro-maanyo godkaada :mad: