Sign in to follow this  
Johhny B.

Where is the pickin TREND heading for mali chicks?

wale iyo wale A-sun iyo 7of9 labadiina gashaanti hada waxaa u soo dhigateen the queen of all queens RAULA....maxaa/why i ask? is it u guys are jealous and envious by her soft sweet baby skin, her coca cola body shaped that's full of life or is it cuz of her hally berry face huh ( i say all of this cuz i seeen it) :D:D .....

But on the real thou u women are so vindictive..does this hav ta do anything with that time when both of u had the HOTSSSS for me and i chose RAULA over u guys...i honestly hope NOT for ur sake...cuz that some saaaaad shyt :mad: :mad:

asxantu

raula   

^^^thx darling. U make is sound like Iam some cocktail drink at the zanzibar coast, relaxing to tunes (smooth jazz)of MIDNIGHT melodies :D;)

Don't mention it darling.....ur wat i want after i hav thaat drink....so that we can make lots of babies while listenin to those sweet smooth jazz melodies :D:D

asxantu

Shoobaro..Who are YOU?..besides Raula's side-kick i.e.

Boi..trust me, that pic she sends everyone. Its not her. She has recently learned to use picture editing tools and is putting them to good use, luring poor defenceless unsuspecting faarax's like yourself and Johhny....good one Raula :D:D ..didnt fool me 4 a sec tho ;)

I'm not interested in either of you...I'm just a faarax sympathiser. icon_razz.gif

Blessed   

loooooooooooooooooooooooooool@ yous lot.

Jooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhny.. see you only just arrived and have already set my girls against each other. Why I have a good mind to rif, rif your curls. :mad:

But, I don't have the energy.

To answer your questions, simple. We can! Skys the limit darling, why settle for a Bluebird when you can have a Lexus?

If you don't meet the standards you can always enroll into my Faarax to Mosted Wanted classes.

raula   

thx SHOOB and forget wat 7wateva says

Qoute by 7of9 "I'm just a faarax sympathiser"...wow, u meant to say Faarax snatching, trifling old bag :rolleyes: hon, its all good hadeey wiilasha london kuujaleci wayeen icon_razz.gif halkoo af mirshaar oo TRUCK DRIVER ah icon_razz.gif ban meshaan kaga raadin.

loool@Amiina

I have Slipt Up of late and ended up in many.........let me stop there smile.gif

were do i sign to enroll, and will the local LEA help me pay for it.

Originally posted by Ameenah:

loooooooooooooooooooooooooool@ yous lot.

Jooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhny.. see you only just arrived and have already set my girls against each other. Why I have a good mind to rif, rif your curls. :mad:

Ameenaaaaaaaaaah ...ain chick fight goin on here !! they´re just preparin ME for da next step(i getta admit it is RALULA (da mamacita) that i fear MOST ) look what she made out of mr SHOOBARO :D

70f9 is lethal ( she got da looks n da brightness ) she just wanna get rid of me by hookin me up with RAULA .comprendes? :cool:

but what they dnt KNOW is that A-SUN n I have swapped #, n to b frank i get a secret crush on HER , she is my kina GIRL , got class n carisma , nat to mention the bra size :cool: ( ooooooooops , me n ma big mouth )

Baashi   

JB,

U better have a bundle of dawg, a lot of it cuz AS has already agreed to entertain awoowe Baashi n oblige all of his wishes! :cool: Don't u fantasize her ---- u hear! My penny lover is not ur typical UK gold digger...she got an appetite for la vida locco icon_razz.gif fyi the phone is disconnected n she won't be back till...who knows she may opt to stay. So throw these digits in the trash...they have no use pal!

Go for R A U L A instead she may huff n buff...she may rant n do all of that...don't get intimidated. Lately she's been acting like that cuz the frustration n the headache of Shoobaro n few secret admirers... :D

Take her to MacDonalds she knows all about life...even tho u r broke she knows it is about who u go with not where u go for dinner ;) not to mention the looks , the smile, she is the bomb shell...dang! there is a reason why Shoobaro is loosing his sense...btw here is her # *&^% %$#@ ask L A U R A she won't hang up on u (them stalkers make her do that) u will be all set ;)

I n her couldn't get along...she is moody u kno that's all :D

looooooooooool@u fellaz

JOHHNY PRAVO my brother i guess despite my warning ur still NOT conviced, which lets me ta believe that ur a young fella who is a sucker for bra sizes and pedicures. but neva the less i shouldn't dirty my sword over a minor obstacle such as ur self howeva i shall giv you wat you seek....A swift kick on ur buttocks...and tell you carry on lad yes--------->that way :D:D

BAASHI awoowe i should hav expected this from you, after assuring me that you were completely over RAULA, i find you sniffing around (i know RAULA HAS THE TOUCH, but let it go awoowe let it go for AYEEYO'S sake) cuz i wanna be able ta sleep at night am having hard time with you as it is in my dreams. :mad: :mad:

First it was ur son n now it is JOHHNY PRAVO u would rather see RAULA with anyone else but me huh.... i think i know why...is it cuz i bullied ur kids when we were little...but then again u always thought i was older than them........ icon_razz.gif

ps:baashi i really don't appreciate u giving out RAULA's # and her room mates name

RAULA baby cakes pls tell these ppl u n i are a pair like a foot n a shoe, ring n finger and like a hand n a glove...pls tell'em sugar cakes :D:D

asxantu

Go for R A U L A instead she may huff n buff...she may rant n do all of that...don't get intimidated. Lately she's been acting like that cuz the frustration n the headache of Shoobaro n few secret admirers...

What Secret :D

Tuujiye   

Shoobaro zabta ha iga qarin yaah.. Ani sabatul wiido aan sugooyaa..

Raula guriga ee dagan tahay banaankiisa ayaan waxan ku arkay god weyn laga hor qoday marka in ee zab jirto waan ogaaday. waraa ha iga qarin yaah.

Nab nakatan nikaaxatan NAB..

wareer badanaa..

By Shoobaro (what does it mean anyway?)

But on the real thou u women are so vindictive..does this hav ta do anything with that time when both of u had the HOTSSSS for me and i chose RAULA over u guys...i honestly hope NOT for ur sake...cuz that some saaaaad shyt

LOL...sheeko fiican. As if I would ever get the hots for a cnuck. Carry on drooling after the Earl-grey addict by all means.

Johhny:

but what they dnt KNOW is that A-SUN n I have swapped #, n to b frank i get a secret crush on HER , she is my kina GIRL , got class n carisma , nat to mention the bra size ( ooooooooops , me n ma big mouth )

Ahem...shuush dear. The nomads admire me for my intellect not looks or bra size, ma fahminoo?

Baashi,

I will be back for you later I'A. :mad:

IL CAPO   

if you need to pick up a girl,it is more appropriate to use a pick up track...that is what i always do and that tactic has never failed me after all she would get mad if i said...

1-Do you work for UPS?I could have sworn i saw you checking out my package.

2-Have you ever been to Hunting before?well then how about you come to my cabin with me this weekend and i can teach you how to stuff a beaver?

3-I think i could fall madly in bed with you.

4-Roses are Black,Violets are red, what is it going to take to get you into bed?

5-is there an Airport nearby or is it that just my Heart is taking off?

Honestly..you can't say that to a Somali girl unless she is really really slow in the head or she just came from Somalia and doesn't understand one word of English because your rear end is either going to get Dacas whipped or she will realize that you are one bloody Childish horny house n!gger.

I will be in Rasta's Kiosk at fourth St in Eastleigh chewing the night away incase if you may need me.