Sign in to follow this  
Johhny B.

Where is the pickin TREND heading for mali chicks?

This is nat ANOTHER ( gabdhihi wey halaben )topic

da Q for da sisters IS , we´ve seen ya pick,m for holdin a degree, for beein ya CLAN, for beein "wadad" , for having fat bank account,for livin in da WEST AND sometimes a combiantion of those, but almost NEVER for beein JUST ya crush . ( i said ALMOST damn it ! :D ) what is the " MUST HAVE" ingredience today? that he is Feminist? .

keep in mind da Q is about da TREND.

as for da mali guyz they STILL pick the ONE mum THINKZ wil make good wifie( if u disagree with me,answer this Q . when did ya chick told ya mum to mind her OWN buisiness LAST? ) :cool: NEVER !!!

Tuujiye   

Maxaa la dhahaa Mali chicks? MAli wadan magacisa soo ma aheen oo africa ku yaalo..?

Mise cashirkaada ciyaal aan ahay faraha iga qaada waaye?

Jaaw..

Originally posted by Feebaro:

Maxaa la dhahaa Mali chicks? MAli wadan magacisa soo ma aheen oo africa ku yaalo..?

Mise cashirkaada ciyaal aan ahay faraha iga qaada waaye?

Jaaw..

1st i getta admit i´ve problem figurin out ya gender The NICK Feebro is of NO help :confused: 2nd ain gonna answer ya RHETORIC about( mali ) but the "Ciyaal" thing is way too hursh :cool:

n IT gives me the HINT of u beein a MALE feelin exposed by the comment of da MALI ( mind ? ) guyz.

dnt worry u can still presuade ya chick that YOU guyz decide what kina life u aim havin , nat what her " sodoh " THINKS u should icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by Imigrated Alien:

LoooL@Johhny B .. can I get all above except "wadaad" thing? Me hate somali wadaad
:D

I Alien ... if i KNEW a guy of ya CLAN with fat bank account ,livin in da WEST and even had dropped on UNI , but NAT "wadad" .. i´d marry him :cool:

Originally posted by Darman:

didnt understand your questions :confused:

My Q IS : reread da TOPIC .. where is the TREND heading? a Feminist guy?

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by Johhny B:

we´ve seen ya pick,m for holdin a degree, for beein ya CLAN, for beein "wadad" , for having fat bank account,for livin in da WEST AND sometimes a combiantion of those,

Sxb having failed in above categories (apart from living in a remote area in the west) you want to try a new trend ..eh. "crush". Tell you what 'crush' comes after all that...like love comes after the first baby ;) ..!

And yet I wanted to add try Somali girls they will probably be better for you than Mali's

Originally posted by Jumatatu:

Tell you what 'crush' comes after all that...like love comes after the first baby
;)
..!

loooooooooooool@@ Juma !! 'Love aftre the 1st baby n crush after marriage',ICE-AGE man has WOKEN up icon_razz.gif . ain that like beein too ethical? U don´t have to EAT hot-dogs to like sausages. sxb i dnt BLAME ya you´re da kina GUY who if his chick tells that she got an appointment with a gyno n CAN´T ...asks if she got an appointment with a dentist too :cool:

dawoco   

Johhny B,love, careful with the "chick" remark...

As for ur question, it was hard to decipher it, but what the hey...I'll have me a go.

Me is not a trend setter, nor a trend follower. So my perception on it would be that the girls want what they have always wanted. A decent man that they can admire and that their families also like.

Very simple really.

ps: how does a feminist man look like? Does he have highlights? Is he a super chef, or does he have a pedigree in child care? I can't grasp the conception i'm afraid...

raula   

JB-as for me I have wondered if I was born a different species than most Malis :rolleyes: -since, all you mentioned above I have put to test, and sadly nothing fruitful have come out of it :mad: . So, wat Iam going to do now is use the GUYZ strategy-that's right! Next year when I visit MAMA I will let her know in advance that she chooose a MALI (w/clean MACAWIS if not new one ;):D ) for me-coz tha's the only thing left. ( grabs her SHIKA-ADABU's full of EARL GREY and reminisces about the good ol' days!)

Originally posted by dawoco:

Johhny B,love, careful with the "chick" remark...

ps: how does a feminist man look like? Does he have highlights? Is he a super chef, or does he have a pedigree in child care? I can't grasp the conception i'm afraid...

Thanks for pointin a finger right in ma eye ball, no more "chick" u sure u nat neo feminist? :D (kiddin). 2nd a feminst man is something between the geek who used to do ya physics assignments in high school n the local politician who thinks MEN should have 90 days off if their spouse deleiver :cool:

lol @@ RAULA .. Nice move .. just make sure that he got a NEW "macwis" standard HYGIN is da least you can demand ,n if he EVER spills ya TEA u can tell mum to improve her taste n MOVE on .. just like da guyz. :cool: btw is there a mutual freind who can itroduce ya mum to my mum :confused:

POSTED BY JOHNNY PRAVO

btw is there a mutual freind who can itroduce ya mum to my mum

my friend i suggest u quite while ur a head.....those words were my warning shots....next time u bring up RAULA'S name and her mum into the picture....ama hav ta take ta greygound n body u n the mutual friend....and dude believe me u don't want a piece of this beast....ya betta aks somebody.......raula will soon be me second wife....and her mum has already given me the go ahead signal... so i don't want u and ur mumz creating problems for me on my sector ya dig...

asxantu

Originally posted by SHOOBARO:

my friend i suggest u quite while ur a head.....those words were my warning shots....next time u bring up RAULA'S name and her mum into the picture....ama hav ta take ta greygound n body u n the mutual friend..raula will soon be me second wife..

asxantu

RAULA u sure r cute n all that , but i´ve promised maself nat to EVER get beaten again cause of a chick(soory DAWACO :D ) after Jessica´s X (Alex the mighty) n freinds showed up in my route home after school. u n all 4 legged chicks r nothing but trouble. redface.gif

Yo SHOOBARO we buddies aight ? respect dawg

:D