Sign in to follow this  
QUANTUM LEAP

Surrendered Wife!!!

Paragon   

Originally posted by Xanthus:

Paragon

Right look who is talking, why don't you stop preaching and walk the walk! Then.
:D

p.s. You ideas are slightly old fashion as well.
we would ve been born and exchangeing replies. Lool @hard to cope later :rolleyes:

Lol. Right. You got a point there. Wait intaan kabaha ka xiranayo :D .

Ibtisam   

^^YOu asked for that one, did you not! lool. sorry.

Kabaha xiidoo naa daaf, then when you come back complaining, I will laugh my self silly, that goes for the all the pro marriage people on this thread. lool.

Faheema.   

D&D, Mansha Allah. May your marriage continue to be successful and full of bliss.

Lakiin, in reality things are quite diverse. If 2 people connect in the way you and your husband did, then there would certainly be fewer divorces and many more blissful marriages among society. However, we all know that’s not that case, look at the some of the responses in this thread, we have both extremes. Markaa I say, different strokes for different folks, labada is fahma baa nasiib leh.

Ms DD   

Originally posted by Paragon:

Xanthus,

You see, acting the part gives sanity to the majority of society. It gives us a purpose- being regarded as a husband, or you a wifey which means alot. If you don't get yourself ready for your part in the play of things, later on, you might find things hard to cope with
. Like Ms D&D suggested, get your raalliyo guntiino out sooner than later
smile.gif

If people kept themselves to themselves, me and you wouldn't be here exchanging replies in this forum. We wouldn't even be born. Now, you see how important it is that people give each other what they got?
;)
Plus its very pleasing to give yourself to someone who would cherish it
smile.gif

loool..what a funny way of endorsing marriage lol.

Girls

While from an Islamic perspective, the husband is given the leadership role in the marriage relationship, this does not mean he runs the couple's family life like a dictatorship.

It must be remembered that Islamically, a leader is one who serves, manages, provides and nourishes. A leader must also have humbleness and humility.

CC..Maxaa adiga doqn kuu geynaya in he first place? The husband himself may be the cause of the woman's disobedience and rebelliousness. For example, he may be very stingy and miserly. He may also be very emotional and excitable. He may also be someone who is very harsh, tough and despotic. He may be one who forces his will and decisions upon his wife in every matter without consulting with her, taking into consideration her feelings, exchanging views on the matter and being pleasant with this wife. He might consider his wife like some kind of chattel (instead of another human) and therefore deals with her with coldness and coarseness without any compassion or gentleness. You dont want that! It would take a saint of a woman to put up with that!

Couples may enter marriage with high-flying romantic ideas and expecting their partner to be the ideal human. But all humans have good and bad points. Husbands and wives have to learn to accept each other, warts and all. But the most important thing is to spice it up..TURN IT UP!

JUSTICE   

I remember this lesson I had back in school, it was in arabic, but I found the same peice in English. this lesson was about an advice by Omama Bint Alhareth to her daughter, Um Iass on her wedding day. Some of the meaning got lost in translation, but I can remember one phrase in this meaning:

Be his maid, an he will be your slave.

the following advice given by Omama Bint Alhareth to her daughter, Um Iass on her wedding day. This is considered to be among the most famous pieces of advice given by a mother to her daughter throughout our history. She said “Oh my daughter, your are about to leave the nest you were born in and raised in to a nest that you are not aware of, and to a companion you have not been acquainted with. Remember these ten things; you will be better off, and he will be very appreciative to you – submission with satisfaction; be a good listener; be obedient; be careful where he looks or smiles, do not let his eyes fall on a filthy thing of you; be careful of his sleeping time and his food, hunger is upsetting and sleep disruption is annoying; be careful in spending his money, the best in money management is moderation; do not ever disobey an order of his and do not tell his secrets, because if you disobey him you will annoy him and if you tell his secrets you should not feel safe from his tricks; I warn you of showing happiness when he is sad or showing sadness when he is happy.”

http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/Satellite?c=Article_C&cid=1157365802626&pagename=Zone-English-Family%2FFYELayout

Ibtisam   

^^Justice Why do you have to get religion involved :D It shuts all opinion off and forces you to accommodate a view which you would not otherwise consider at all!

Kind of makes me wonder what kind of person I would have been if I was not a Muslim?. Alhumdulilah.

Ms. D& D and Justice & co, we get the point, we really do. Now take a break, I hope you manz are paying you for this… ( and I’m not talking about money either )

I even found a

for you guys. Don't worry about the images, just the song :D

JUSTICE   

^^ Am still in the singlewomanmarket.com and I involved religion cause its the sound of reason, and the solution for everything as long as you still believe.

Ms DD   

Payment in kind is always fun hon.

But I think we will wait for when you get married. In the meantime

Feminists1.jpg

Ibtisam   

Market :rolleyes: I hate that word.

Yes religion is the end of your road, but...but... Oh never mind. I give up.

Johnny B   

Originally posted by Xanthus:

Market :rolleyes: I hate that word.

Yes religion is the end of your road, but...but... Oh never mind. I give up.

Pragon, Can i borrow your "cimamad" ?

Oh dear dear didn’t think this would go this far and yet keep up the humor going. I’m glad its made pple think and debate in a responsive manner.

Well thanks to all the ol buddies of mine and yes I had to take a sabbatical from this place as I was confused and convinced that life wouldn’t get any better around here however, where I went it was crazier and so the phrase “better the devil you know …” came to mind. I have to say I did miss the rumblings and thoughts that came to mind when you browsed through the pages and saw everyone’s take on life’s ups and downs. Good to see that you all still alive and kicking albeit some of you using different namesJ

I always thought people never went the whole nine yards when it came to reading anything online but pick and chose what they thought was interesting. You know being individuals our brains see different things and either agree or object to certain issues depending on what you have been brought up to think or perhaps fed to believe.

I thought this wasn’t for everyone but some would appreciate the gentle nature of human nature other than the “feer iyo laadh” that we see all around us. I do believe that some will enjoy the article and the book and some would spit on and blind themselves to those who like that kind of life style that is even advocated in our holy Koran. Ahh well what can I say… If you can imagine it, you can achieve it. If you can dream it, you can become it." So hey do what is right for yourselves regardless of what others think.