Sign in to follow this  
QUANTUM LEAP

Surrendered Wife!!!

Well first of all Salaams to the old and new users in here and to all the friends who I remember and those I have unfortunately forgotten due to loss of memory. It’s human to forget and it’s human to lose a bit of that grey matter everyday.

Anyway I just thought I would share this with my sisters who are already spoken and those who are still aspiring to be wives. I was reading this book and it was amazing. It surely left an impression on me and many who have read it. Did you know that a lot of women have now gone back to the drawing table to reflect upon their ways and thoughts about marriage and behaviour towards their men? Hmmm I also watched a program about hidden lives on Channel 5 and I saw these well learned ladies submitting to all their men’s needs and wishes and how they let their men call the shots and be men. Strange but it was kind of amazing how successful their relationships became.

Ah well for those who wish to try to make their relationships work do read the book and perhaps you will realise where you are going wrong.

Ms DD   

I felt very uncomfortable, especially as i was watching with my other half. Washing the husband, not having a say in anything, even him putting onyour make up and choosing your dress and most importantly your hubby making a list for your chores of the day scared me.

http://www.five.tv/programmes/hiddenlives/obedientwives/

I dont know if I could have done and I know my hubby wouldnt have wanted a robbot.

One thing that I know is that we are all different and have different wishes and a spirations in life. However, one can always pick and chose what is right for them. It could be overwhelming for some but absolutely successful for others.

Faheema.   

Looks like history is repeating itself… Fighting fearlessly for the right to vote, Equal Opportunities in employment and the Feminst decade, who would have thought modern woman would be reverting to the 1940’s lifestyle. :D

Aaliyyah   

asalaamu alaikum,

Even though I am not married.After years of observing How relationships, and marraiges work out. Personally, I think it is all about working together and sharing the responsibility of everything. One should take the prophet scw's life as an example.

Washing the husband, not having a say in anything, even him putting onyour make up and choosing your dress and most importantly your hubby making a list for your chores of the day scared me.

I dont see anything wrong with allowing your husband to put a make up on you, or taking care of him for that matter, or him choosing yr chores for one specific day, if he thinks certain things should be done. But, if this is routine, and the brother does nothing in return lol den something is seriously wrong with that marriage, as married couple should contribute as much as they receive in marriage

wa salaaamu alaikum

Paragon   

Now the ladies have started to realize that obedience is, after all the feminist mambo jambo, the make or break factor in relationships. We have been telling you ladies about this since time immemorial, but you decided in aad Xeerada salkeeda soo taabantaan . 'Tis time you bring out the Raaliyo in you ladies oo aad reerkiina dhaqataan smile.gif .

Shaaha yaan lala soo daahin oo hala ii keeno intaan Joornaal akhrisanayo, hadii kale... :D

Paragon   

^^Thats the wife's job. Take note. Its your future job when you are married. To fetch water and make tea for the husband. Include that in your 'responsibilities of a wife' diary book :D .

Pujah   

This is the lowest any one can go. Fcuk being raaliyo business I want him to fetch the tea and message my feet while he is at it.

Pujah   

^LOL, it is the discussion that is pissing me off, I know I will never be in that situation :cool:

chubacka   

I would really like to know wot da partner slaving away everyday gets for all their efforts?

Sisters from day 1 jst make clarify ur position, u expect respect and u will damn well get it.

the husband does have a great deal of right over the wife in Islam but vice versa, no one needs to be treated in as a lesser being.

No sirree :cool:

Ms DD   

The women in that programme were happy. I am all for being a raaliyo. I think it is rewarding as long as your husband is miskiin and let you have your way. Where I draw the line is using ductape tokeep your mouth shut unless it is for forplay smile.gif

Malika   

Its very obvious how a man should be treated, like a child!!

Apparently the only way they can function is if their male egos get pampered..aaaw!!

I expect my hubby to treat me as I treat him..no extra sugar coating for him and salt for me...nah!!equality all the way.