Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Vacationing in Somalia

^^I never called you a munafiiqah sis, perhaps you should read more carefully. Whether or not I am a mumin is up to Allah Azza Wa Jaal, let's not pronounce takfiir. icon_razz.gif

Sis, it seems that we have to think ill of the brother. How do we know he was bribed? How do we know that he's not purely innocent? We shouldn't judge him using a precedent from other occurences in Somalia.

Gediid   

12 pages about a girl in love with an ajnebi...So what big deal, how many somalis, male and female do we know married to an Ajnebi or for that matter how many brothers or sisters do we know who dig ajnebi.I dont think its a big deal no more,its something thats becoming more common everyday so get used to it.

^^^Not my fault really, I couldn't possibly known that not taking your shoes off when one visits a Korean home is an insult. Me thinks she over-reacted,the father was understanding though.

Gediid   

^^^What if the socks eey yara buuqayaan, now that is an insult and half if you ask me.

Che

I dont think that was the problem and you know it but if you are sticking to that story wax dib ihi ma jirto... ;)

Aaliyah...I'm used my people saying kabaha iskala soo gal and plus the floor wasn't carpeted so I assumed it was otay.

Gediid....Kim's reaction would have been managable but then the mom gave the nickname "black mountian" in Korean. Honestly, I don't know if that was compliment or insult but I reciprocated by calling "Wabi Jaale ah"....Couldn't exactly translate into Korean. Something must have been lost in translation as mom's face turned real red. Still the old man was understanding though.

Zafir   

^Anigu hadaan adiga ahaan lahaa, this understanding old man ayaan ku qaban lahaa :D

Eid Mubaarak yaa jamaaca.

Originally posted by Zafir:

^Anigu hadaan adiga ahaan lahaa, this understanding old man ayaan ku qaban lahaa
:D

Eid Mubaarak yaa jamaaca.

What can I say...His daughter was prettier. :D

And those Korean women really know sida loo lagdamu. Just ask Gediid.

Ciid Wanaagsan