Sign in to follow this  
hukri

Your parents last wish

hukri   

I truly hope this will never happen and that I will never have to make such a decision but lets say that your parents last wish would've been for u to marry this guy who u don't really fancy, his not that one in a million type that we all dream about but your parents want u to marry him, would u do it?? (u guys can also answer just pretend it's a girl ;) )

salaam caleykom

sweetie , i will marry the guy , this is because i have this great relationship with my mom and i i know she wont pick a wrong guy for me , besides all that it her last wish :(

Qac Qaac   

it depends, if my parents are the kind of type that want me to marry this person, coz he is from so and so tribe. then i wouldn't

if they want me to marry her, coz she is rich too, i wouldn't.

other than that. it is cool.

underdog   

Last wish or not, parents give guidance and strong suggestions. I agree with the two ladies before me....your parents wouldn't ask if they felt it wasn't good for you.

but at the end of the day if I feel Hooyo didn't see the big picture when she made the request then I wouldn't marry her.

hukri   

Good to know then!..Personally I wouldn't know what to do but a girl I know had to make that choice and she did marry the guy, they didn't know each other but I don't think I've seen two people so close and in love. now they have the cutest lil baby on this world smile.gif

No. Because I know my mom would never "wish" someone on me. This is the rest of your life you are talking about..and cheating yourself out of a life you can have.

I think a parent who truly loves their child would not force someone down their daughter's throat.

peace

Modesty   

I wish my parents and me were on good terms today. I would do anything to get our relationship back. I wish I would have listened to my parents more, and not to act like I know everything. I until the day my parents forgive me, I'll have this heavy feeling in my heart :(

So I would marry this guy because I love my parents,and I would say my obedience for them through that.

My advice is to always listen to your parents.

Changed   

MY MOM WOULD NEVER ASK ME TO MARRY A MAN, lets just say she did for some ODD reason,i would definatey say YES cuz i love my mommy to death and her wish is my command yow simple as dat smile.gif

hukri   

Opinionated I just asked ppl what they would do not how their parents are as people...its just a question. smile.gif and miz-unique "love my mommy to death and her wish is my command.." damn I wish I had that relation to my mom...envy u!!...just kidding but seriously I've come to terms with my thoughts in this question and I've come to the conclusion that I'd probably marry the guy if my parents wish would be that!! :rolleyes: after all I think it said somewhere that: paradise is beneath the mothers feet..(don't really remember it) smile.gif

well peace 'n luv!!

J.Lee   

I think a parent who truly loves their child would not force someone down their daughter's throat.

there is truth in those words. I do respect and love my parents and I know they understand my morals and ideals regardless of how unconventional they might think they're. If it's my parents last wish knowing in my heart of hearts that the man they will choose for me will not do me wrong, will respects me and will understands me (I don't care too much for love, if it comes it comes if not well boo hoo)then I would do it with out a shadow of a doubt.

Raxmah   

I hope inshallah this might never happen, but if my parents last wish was me to marry someone they liked, I would probably do it, my mom and I have a very close relationship, and I would never let anything come between us.

Adna   

salaam

I would marry the guy if it's my parents last wish I would say yes i will marry him. because like the rest of u said parent's would never pick some bad person out of the bule u know what i mean they care about you, love you.......I love my momy to death ,,,,, love you