Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

For the love of peace, Duke reaches out to secessionists enough

^Sure he is, he made me laugh for past few days for the comments he makes. I though Duke was only a political geek, war odagu waa outgoing and kaftamaa wayn lool

Originally posted by AYOUB:

^ If Johnnie B turns up, Red Sea will send someone wearing Shabaab belt.
;)

That’s reason we need you to guard the door young man and make sure no one ruins the peace talks. Caravan of love we should call it. :D

Originally posted by Malika:

^LOL..You determined maantaa..Lol

For peace one must prepare for war. though sleeping with the enemy comes to mind, however Ibti is all talk, once we get to know each other no doubt she will defend Jariban with as much gusto and energy as she defends Burco today. ;)

Kuun-Kuun-Laminaa Brother, I would like you to inform all the Young Turks, that this is part of the great plan and the Duke has not succumb to any strange spell nor has lost his bearings. Its just we must make gestures and highlight to our NW brothers that today we hold out an olive branch in our right hand. Comrade make sure you spread the word, peace is on its way if and when this deal is signed.

AYOUB   

^ Mar Turkish sheegtaa , marna Yemeni sheegtaa. Either way, Prof. Samatar surrendered yesterday, General Duke today, let's see what tomorrow brings down IA. smile.gif

How dare you, don’t you ever put me on the same level as that two bit pen pusher Samatar , I am a General of the Young Turks of Somalia, and one does not appreciate being addressed in such manner by a low ranking secessionist conscript. Go and call your officers, if they want peace they shall bring the booty forthwith. :D

Sikaawe   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Just trying to help out and break the cycle of constant arguing in SOL. A union between Duke & Ibti could help brifge the difference between Galkacyu & Burco and bring light to Somalia..

Anyway, help a brother out, be the best man..
:D

In my opinion, as we have the common tradition of marrying from each other, we may give away Ibti to you as long as she agrees to it. There are lot of girls from your town who are happily married and living in Hargeisa or Burao. But one warning in advance, a girl from Burao is hard for her to adapt the hard living standards in Galkacyo where girls do not put on Henna on their hands or drive Toyota Camprys. She may could do with Beledweyne or Hargeisa on which I suppose you cannot risk living in. Look before you man.

So Ibti is the price, peace is the commodity, duke the merchant, the so called secessionists are the buyers, the selling channel is SOL and Solers are the witnesses.

I don’t like it – not one bit icon_razz.gif – there is a value/price equation problem here unless Ibti is a

who is natural raconteur :D if that os the case i think it is a fair price to pay for peace! :D

Cheers

Hint:Ibti likes chinese dudes..but hey dont lose hope. There are plenty of doctors in usa that can transform your face into chinese!

Then i think, u got her! cheers.

Sikaawe   

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

So Ibti is the price, peace is the commodity, duke the merchant, the so called secessionists are the buyers, the selling channel is SOL and Solers are the witnesses.

I don’t like it – not one bit
icon_razz.gif
– there is a value/price equation problem here unless Ibti is a
who is natural raconteur
if that os the case i think it is a fair price to pay for peace!

Cheers

I hope Duke understands what you are saying here Legend! And as we can all imagine he sounds to be eligible guy to have initiated his move and intention to this natural first choice Somali princess from Burao. But then will he be able to pass the initial test and riddles that come with her as the princess from Burao. If so, I would ask Duke one simple question to let us know a bit about his background with Somali traditional riddles:

In order to relate his genes to Burao people, can Duke answer and explain this, legend has it that a boy born by mother from Burao has three powers over other Somali boys; powers to give, take and live? smile.gif;)