Sign in to follow this  
Curly

First Impressions

Curly   

I'm sure you all get first impressions, so why not share them with us!

There’s a lot of weirdos here …me being one of course, so how did you perceive any of our Nomads before you got to know them…or even how do you still see them?!

Well I thought that…

> OG-moti: was a crazy old man…oops did I say WAS?! He still is!

>Ameenah: I’ve always liked Ameenah till she suddenly changed her name to Ms London and then Ameenah was no more! But then she came back from the dead!

> Somealien: to me she is like some sort of young misunderstood genius.

>Athena: Seemed like an intelligent and young woman, but after paltalk I’d like to add scary to that list!

>Sophist: Erm…interesting but a little too much for me but now I think he’s snobby and kind of crazy! (No offence meant!)

>Og-girl: she seemed a little detached from reality and innocent but now I think she’s so lovely I couldn’t say a bad word about her!

>Scorpion sista: probably one of the most intelligent women in SOL but now I think she has a sense of humour too but she hates us brits so I'm not too sure what I think!

That’s it for now!

LoL...Interesting. Am game for this game.. :D

> Sue: I have always thought she was completely bonkers. And i was right...she's off the wall.

> Athena: I used to think of her as a trouble maker, which she is but she's also incredibly nice to ppl she likes..like moi. ;)

> Shujui: For some reason I used to think he was an old man...dont kno why. But he's da opposite...young and sweet. Same with Jamaal-11.

> Sophist: Sophist used to do himself a dis-service. Anyone who read his old posts would probably have thought him a stuffy old man (much like I did), but he's the complete opposite. He's the funniest, most entertaining human alive. Sharp as a shard of glass too.

> Lakkad: I still have the same opinion of him from when he joined SOL, that he's absolutely fantasticos.

> Legend of Zu: Used to think he was an extra-terrestrial....having discovered that he's from Australia, I have been proved right. icon_razz.gif:D

To be cont...

raula   

Ok..here is mine..I dont know why its majority UK peeps(maybe I just have something for 'em ;)

>Ameenah-Thought she was one of the sweetest, till she changed her name to Ms L.lol kiddin' she still is, crazy about shopping-no wonder they don't trust her with the accounting bureau.

>Barwaaqo-she still is the Queen Bee and after I met her at Bahal talk-she is even better! laakin I used to think that she is this old bored old lady who had notha to do and full of Education.

>Shujui-nut head obsessed about Futi(I think he is still in his teenage years-lol ;)

>Jamaal-11-philosophist/nerd with a charm side-I call him "forever student" (kiddin'bro ;)

>Sophist-My English professor ;):D

>OG-moti-old Gizza stuck in the communist circle -looool ;)

>OG-girl-I used to think she is OG-Moti galfriend or so, but she is really polite and sweet

>Stockholm-lady-Intelligent, sweet, upbeat sujui gal-kipusa kabisa & and she will hook me up with her brother ;):D loool

If Iam forgetting anyone..next time Insha-allah

iam still new i guess but their only 2 ppl who already got on my nerve so far lol so let me put them down so they can get some punishement lol kidding.

qac qac- i think he is old guy- single father lol and he funny with he somali language.

checkmate-he is a showoff.

anwyayz no offence so dont hate my fellow somali brothers.

u guys wanna here my version! its gonna be the bomb though... i warn yall...so if got a lil breaking soft hard, just lemme know and i will exclude u from list!!!

here is a taste of it...

checkmate - dhoob

rudy - future king of hargesya

Do u know how much I hate these internet persona reviews? They are far from reality if you dont know the person and such a waste of time!

So here goes. ;)

Barwaaqo: I used to think she was a patronizin lil prick who just said the rite thing at the rite time...but of course NOT. She is just plain sweet - from every angle smile.gif . An intelligent and a true sister.

Sophist: Just like Bee said, I pictured him as an ol geezer with nothing better to do but write semi-comprehensible, jargon filled posts...but of course I was wrong. Having paid close attention, it all makes sense now. A very intelligent, extremely entertaining and charming young man.

Sue: Seemed a little confused initially but overall funny.

Lakkad: I almost never paid attention to him until lately. A very funny, easy going and kewl brother. One of the top 3 people I can easily get along with on this site.

Opinionated: Quite misunderstood. She is truly sweet and contrary to popular opinion, very easy to get along with.

SomeAlien: Split personality - sweet vs. crudely funny.

Silent-Sista: Never paid close attention to her on SOL but on paltalk she is by far the smartest and funniest girl.

OG Moti   

Ayayaaaa...

My self has never understood somali peeps, some are crazy, some are on the process of being crazy, some are normal looking but crazy, in short Somali people are not normal according to recent research on human behaviour and pychology ..

1.Sue She was a true Pyscho, then normal, but i always knew she is for live pyscho even if she shows some mental state improvements

2.Libaax Sanka I always thought he was a reasonable man, then i thought he was Authoritarian, then i found out the man is just those men who are always misunderstood without their fault just like me

3.maskiin Macruuf this guys is what Derman calls undercover brother, or undercover brother... he has very interesting topics but he shows up once in a blue moon...

4. Little Luckyday one i knew she was nice person and i still think she is.. sweet like suger, smooth like a silk...

5.Jamaal my friend, he is wise when its need for him to be, otherwise, he is a normal, peace loving man

6.Athena never liked the girl, i thought she was those communist chicks but afterwards i found out she was ok, and good hearted

7. Silent Sista i dont know i always think she is so religious and hijified girl, i could be wrong thou, but i still think she is very religious girl

8. Rudy i thought he was a kido, but he seems a man with wise words to say..

9. Hibo friends from day one... she has a character... charm... nice to talk to...

10.Caramel kisses one of the few sisters with big white hearted left in this world... she cares about people and i think she deserves in return good treatment and respect

11. Juxa she is wonderful from day one

12. Dawaco i thought i was dealing with 6 years old female with a brain of 80 years old lady, but i found out she has things to say and we should pay attention...

13. Barwaqoi always thought she is older than my dad, then i discover she could be at the age of my daughter.. she is good person, but too strong for a female....ooooooooops i hope u take it as a compliment..

14. RaulaI thought she was half Somali half Indian, but either way she is a cool person

15. Darmen Arab guy, i thought he was trouble maker, heartbreaker, but the brother is all about east meets west, and he is well balanced...

16. My SHTML lady pretty, and intelligent, hey hey dont jump on me and ask me where did u see her, i ment pretty in every way, her words and her topics and her jokes...

i got more but the list is endless... maybe i will post some more later.... but in short we all weirdos but we cool too, some are romantic but showing not to.. some are nice showing they are bad assses.. but at the end we all get a long.. peace

OG_Girl   

I will start with :

My lost sister CUTE LIL GIRL: just sweet and polite (seems all somali/arab r polite ;) )

Sue: I admit I thought she was real crazy like most of somalis but she is just likes to scare us .

Devil Advocate:seemed to be rude but I always know she was smart.

Kynda: I know her long time ago , she is my girl.

Bambina : seemed serious girl and objective.

sorry I don't know a lot of people here.

ooh raula, girl friend to who? my OG_Moti , naah girl u went too too far , he is my blood and I can't marry him ;)

salam

Changed   

Scorpion sistah didnt see many of her post but the few i saw gave me the impression that she was mean...it was proven wrong ..she is the sweetest person i met so far , funny smart and creative.

Qaxooti kamputer heshay: very creative, very funny

opininionated aka devils advocate I liked her from the getgo!!! seen her once in paltalk, and i thought she was funny and inteligent

Legend of zu quite, a joka and inteligent may i add

Lucky aka Lethal Blaze didnt get to talk to her to make an impression. but from what i know she is inteligent, friendly and can get along with almost everyone smile.gif

Princess sexy I thought she was a quite southerner(ATL)..and yeah she is quite funny , inteligent and keeps me guesing with the name changes...

Jameelah....for some odd reason i keep forgetting ur sol nick ..i hard to get an impression from her..sophisticated is the word that comes to mind so far

Silent sistah knew her from back in the day ..still the same , funny, religious..

Darman I always thought he was an old guys..

now i think he's smart and funny...yeah he is not old either :Dicon_razz.gif

Macalin   

I HONESTLY DONt like this kinda topics,but anywoes,Might as well Start..and i met Over 20 ppls

Let me start with the 2 ppl who Mentioned Me

Bee: I have always thought she was NERDY AND BOOKWORM: I was right,Shes Nerdy and smart!-oh and she says thanks if YOU KICK HER ;)

AThena:

Before:MEAN AND HARDHEADed

After: Mean,Hardheaded :D only this time in a cute way

LAYZIE :

Before: Mean,Rude,Obnoxious,Angry-U name it!

After: She actually Says words like TTHANKS, LOL and Other Terms reserved for NICE PPL!-shes indeed a NICE PERSON

PEARL:

Before: Maskiin,Sheeqad,Quite,Unfunny,Jst ur ALL-Somali N.American Girl

After: LOL,Shes one HILLARIOUS PEOPLE!...she made me laugh *lol* am laughing(anyways she said some scenario to me and it was funnY)

QaxotiCompHeshay:

Before: Well Qaxoti Comp Heshay..WAT EELIS DHIDH YU THINK I SAY? :D

After: Inteligent,andd Somewhat Geeky

Silent Sista

Before: Well silent!

After: Shes Not SILENT!..lol infact me Likes her ACCENT

Gedid

Before: Politician Wanna BE!

After: Kool Dude MAYN!!

Winger:

Before: Soccer Fanatic

After: Soccer fanatic, only this tyme he has a splash of NBA! in him

Mrembo : Never Paid Attention

After: Mature,Collected

*Sue*

Before: Misunderstood GENIUS

After: Confused Teen!...lol

Legend Of ZU :

Before: A Legend of Nothing

After: LEGEND of TALENT

By the Way this is PALTALK INNIT MATE?...lol

Sice my sista started with me i have to start with her ;) too og_girl- nice and kind...

sue- crazy and fun.

og_moti- thinks outside the box (smart).

Devil Advocate- kinda rude but not in the mean way.

Darman- funny.. and i know he got my back no matter what happen..

mombasa_queen- drama queen.

caramel kisses- girly girly and nice.

checkman- never understand him.

kool kat- Intelligent.

Sophist- uses big words...

Hey Miss_Unique:

I'm Jameelah_Rose and i have to say thank u for ur comment. I feel like im walking on cloud nine and holding up my head a little higher :D:D

I dont remember ur nic on Paltalk, but I got kicked out for good. Guess the jews werent happy that I kept crashing in their room and preaching Islam. How can I go back on again? Im a little depressed

OG_Girl:

Very funny, sweet, and very easy to get along with.

Silent_Sistah.

She diffinelty needs to change her nic, cause its damn misleading. NOT SILENT AT ALL. Not shy, but outspoken and sweet ;) Absolutely adore ur accent.

Opinionated

More bark than bite. Very sweet, kind, attentive, and understanding (hope i didnt ruin the reputation u tried so long to acquire dearie :D )

The Nomad

Likes to sit back and observe what others are saying and occasionally throws out an idea. Is funny!!! (hey im assuming ur Macalin something-or-the-other, if not delete this from ur brain)

QKH

Funnest person in SOL!!!!!! Love ur grammar! Two thumbs up for this nomad. Also very nice.

Ilham

I remember u, but I dont have any impression yet. Forgot what we talked about, but i remember laughing a couple of times......Does that count

Pess-sue

Ur nic is also misleading......nothing pessimistic or psychotic about u...but that may be the calm before the storm huh? ;);)

Funnily enough the nomads i have gotten to know quite well never left me with 'A' particular impression. to begin with

But what i would say is that they have all proven to be very admirable down to earth Gents/Ladies and there online persona match's up very well in Real Life.

Jamaal, Ameenah, , Shaqsii, Barwaaqo, Sophist, Dawaco, Sthm_Lady to mentions those that spring to mind right now

Baayinal stubborn, excellent to wind up :D , but never takes any of my Italian Propaganda, would be good to catch up with this Nomad once, even if it ended up with a mass football brawl :D

Winger Again was what i thought, Top Lad, Manqunian smile.gif and a man after my own Taste, Footie :D

Northner Always came across as being Down to earth, Good sense of Humor, and common sense that not all are endowered with.

Although being a long sufferin ScouserNomad follower of Lpool (who Incidentally won 1 - 0 againts Man u Winger :D ) has ment that he as a tendancy to want to go of the rail :D

P-Sue, came across as being abit superstious, perhaps wacky as her name suggest, but i didnt seen any pyschotic tendancy, although they do say pyscho's are very good at covering up they true feelings smile.gif

Always Learning comes across as being pretty laid back, Intelligent, and as her name suggest always seeking to improve on her knowledge, a 10/10 match on the persona i think ;)

I must say I was surprised by the quality of people I met offline, truly nice peeps ;)

Ameenah - Lovely, just as she is on SOL. A pleasure to have met her. Same applies to her Cuz smile.gif

Northener - Just as expected smile.gif , friendly, a massive liverpool fan (I mean HUGE) but still kool guy.

Sue, Nothing crazy about this girl smile.gif , easy going and enjoyed her info sharing of back home, makes me wanna get packing and get going (or was it the other way around smile.gif )

Shujui - again suprised how nice SOL nomads are. Like all the fellas a footy fanatic, but nevertheless came across as someone who is down to earth and easy to talk to.

Pleased to have met you all. (Imma celebrate now, Seeing as Arsenal are crowned champions)

N.O.R.F   

A warm summers evening with a number of nomads i've been meaning to meet for so long, gr8 night indeed. The waiters had to practically kick us out due to our never ending laughs and gags. Having said that, limping to and from the place was not easy after a footy accident earlier in the day,lol.

Sujui, AL, Sue, Ameenah, amd Thiery thanx for a lovely evening. Jamal its on you next time mate :D .

Imma celebrate now, Seeing as Arsenal are crowned champions

lol, weldone to the arses,,,,, :D