Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Dedicated to Valenteenah!!!

^^ Rumour has it...Val is the great grand doughter of the President's sister's husband's cousin from marraige...But if you look at it from different angle..she is as close to the president as to Alle U baahne is close to MKA Yonis :D

Then again they could be all rumours. On the other hand, could it be that MKA's thing have something to do with the propechy that one day Valenteenah will be First Lady :D

Cheers

STOIC   

China Man, As much as I respect the said lady I will accept your rumour until someone refutes your claims :D

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

Then again they could be all rumours. On the other hand, could it be that MKA's thing have something to do with the propechy that one day Valenteenah will be First Lady
:D

Cheers

:D LOL!

But of course,This finnaly makes sense. MK Younis is scouting for the newly crowned Garaad. He has been asked to woe a potential Halimo :D

Val,Darling looks like that Knight in the shining Macawis finally came home to roost eh?! :D

Picture13%2520225.jpg

Hey Brown don't ever insult or mock our honoured and elevated Garaad! The Garaad is a traditional and religious man just like me, he doesn't need someone for him to look out for a potential wife and specially not on SOL as he's not from Guriceel! The Garaad is a prestigous, esteemed and honoured person, that has the respect of his constiguents and contingents so please refrain from insulting the noble Garaad as he's not a beggar from dhuusamareeb!

We respect our noble traditional elders and we have nothing but love and admiration for them, so please refrain from mocking him. I have nothing against you mocking a politician but not our issims especially not our garaado who is third in line of the pyramid of my clan's traditional leadership hierarachy, so stop the insults! Say whatever you want about our politicians but not our noble traditionals leaders and elders!

Originally posted by MKA Yoonis:

Hey Brown don't ever insult or mock our honoured and elevated Garaad! The Garaad is a traditional and religious man just like me, he doesn't need someone for him to look out for a potential wife and specially not on SOL as he's not from Guriceel! The Garaad is a prestigous, esteemed and honoured person, that has the respect of his constiguents and contingents so please refrain from insulting the noble Garaad as he's not a beggar from dhuusamareeb!

We respect our noble traditional elders and we have nothing but love and admiration for them, so please refrain from mocking him. I have nothing against you mocking a politician but not our issims especially not our garaado who is third in line of the pyramid of my clan's traditional leadership hierarachy, so stop the insults! Say whatever you want about our politicians but not our noble traditionals leaders and elders!

There is a Good Servant walle. OK, I get your point. So the garaad is not interested in Val,I stand corrected. smile.gif

Please,Pass my sincere apologies to the royal people of Nugaal/Eel & their faithful disidents LOL.

The people of the Nugaal don't need your apology brownie just leave their traditional leaders and elders alone, that's all!

Teeda kale, Aniga dhaqan baan leeyahay adeer, Gabdhahana ma ugaarsado saibar-esbeyska sida adiga camal, ma garatey aan! War wuxu waa maxey, kud ku dishey, ma ani Yoonis buu haatan igu dhahayaa gabar buu ku shukaansani halakan baas, illeyn abtirsiyadeydi buu aqoon, waryaa iga har duf kugu baxdayee!

STOIC   

^^^Dude you must really be potraying geyser of pride with your said elders.Let the genes held in common be respected, right? :D

Pi   

[QB}Originally posted by MKA Yoonis: Hey
Brown
don't ever insult or mock our honoured and elevated Garaad... as he's not from
Guriceel!
The Garaad is a prestigous, esteemed and honoured person, that has the respect of his constituents and contingents so please refrain from insulting the noble Garaad as he's not a beggar from
dhuusamareeb
![/QB]

Is that where Brown is from? LOL. Dude, even the people of Guriceel and Dhuusomareeb know the prestige of somali clan leaders. No need to teach them reverence for a Garaad, Boqor, or Suldaan. Some people from Mudug and parts of galmudug region used to sing:-

Ninka sarta saaran

Suldaan Cali waaye

Ninka dhulka jooga

addoonkiisa waaye

:D

Waryaa maxaa tiri! Walle qosol baad iga dherkisey! Taarikhiyan baad ahayd illeyn, bal igu soo celi!

Ninka sarta hobyo saaran: kuma weeye? **clap clap**

Suldaan Cali weeye: Ma hadal baa banaan *clap clap clap**

Ninka dhulka joogana *clap clap*

adoonkiisa weeye. *clap*

lol funny.

Have you more? Please feel free to provide more inshallah! I like to improvise a bit.

I don't know about this Garaad business...But I tell you this Val is too xaax for MKA (not that I am taking anything from the brotha). May be Ngonge?

Cheers

RedSea   

Hello all,

I have to tell you.I was there,and believe me.There weren't whole lot youngsters other than few.The place was dominated by elders(both men and women).They were mostly qabiil motivated,which is their principal.

However, there were great number of other Somalis,who were there to see what they had to say for themselves....Red was among them.I clapped nor did I express any "excitment" as some of the old puppets did,but was merely there for an hour and so only to leave after the three stooges (Cigal,Sangub,S.Cali) along with wajiyo xun indhadeero took the stage.

There wasn't really nothing new about this at all,it felt like seniors' night out. :D

Taking glimpse at those books,I can already spot few non TFG supporters,in fact die hard somalilanders

Including this singer,(was there for the party offcourse).

DSC_1099.jpg

and this one,Amina Carte on the right:

DSC_1021.jpg

Speaking of three stooges,here they are:shame on them.Boycot by not buying or listening anything they composed or sung.Daba dhilif so called 'abwaano'.

DSC_1053.jpg

DSC_1534.jpg

:D:D:D Easy there old man.

^ LoL...I don't blame the old man, it looks like good baasto. :D

Honestly, what are you guys like? All Yoonis did was put up pictures of an event that was clearly important to him and then you go and do this to him? Tut tut...

Dad wareersan!