Sign in to follow this  
Macalin

Similar Nomads-LOL-What U think!

Rokko   

Originally posted by Pyromaniac_Pixie:

cute lil girl and princess sexy

Now that is waaaaaaaaaaaaay off.

How could ya make them similar? Cute is a babe and Princess_Sexy is a mature, calm princess. They are in two different worlds namean?

Now, that ain't fair.

Senora   

Originally posted by Mobb_Deep:

quote:Originally posted by Pyromaniac_Pixie:

How could ya make them similar? Cute is a babe and Princess_Sexy is a mature, calm princess. They are in two different worlds namean?

Now, that ain't fair.
Well, our views are a bit different, so im not sure what she had in mind :confused: , but then again, to be compared to Cute_lilgirl, Lovely me, and simple woman isnt bad at all, cause they seem like some sweet gals ;) , so ill take it as an honor and call it a day :D

Senora   

heres my list

shyhem and the Clown

Haruun and underdog

ilhaam, tamina, and caanbaro_luul

lefty and tagane

og_moti and jamaal-11

conspiracy and da_beast

ameenah and kool_kat

hmmmm :confused: i cant think of anymore....ill come back later

Hey I can't complain about being compared to Ilhaam, Nafisa, N' Cambaro!!!

Not bad :D

Ilhaam, how sweet! you're one of my favs. sisters here. 4real. Luv ur positive attitude.

Originally posted by MiZz_LeXuS:

Me and Cute_Lilgirl, what a joke...

You people have a weird imagination, :confused:

But then again I kind of like the idea... :rolleyes:

hey hey hey what's wrong with me huh?????? beside i think no one said me and u match..they said MIZZ_Lexsus and me and princess sexy and me i don't got problem with that... :D and they great ;)

Originally posted by Princess_Sexy:

quote:Originally posted by Mobb_Deep:

quote:

Now, that ain't fair.
Well, our views are a bit different, so im not sure what she had in mind :confused: , but then again, to be compared to Cute_lilgirl, Lovely me, and simple woman isnt bad at all, cause they seem like some sweet gals
;)
, so ill take it as an honor and call it a day
:D
excatly girl u tell him.... beside i'm gonna ass woman thank u very much mobb...aight.

shyhem   

Originally posted by THE CLOWN:

My Dear Friends!

Shyhem== he's too wierd and Afro for me and he listens to Reggae music( i hate reggae,period).

If only u acted more like u'rself and less like Shyhem this folks wouldn't have made this lazy assumptions.I have neva seen a clown in real life and will most likely neva see one in the near future,however i still don't understand how they come to this conclusions.

I ain't got nothing against u but i believe u can join the army and be all u can be without entertaining six yrs old white kids.

Lakkad

S.O.P=Shyhem

I'm glad u compared me to a decent guy like s.o.p.The only thing we have in common is that we prefer play station 2 over the xbox,other than that i have nothing else to say.I'm who i'm coz who i'm is better than who i was.

Ilhaam

Shyhem=clown

I have nothing against the clown but i think u just made a terrible mistake.I can't believe a pretty woman like u will come with such hasty conclusion on someone as unique as myself.Too much henna on u'r body ain't good for u'r judgement ;)

Nafisa

shyhem=lazy girl

I'm actually going to bathroom right now to check if i lost my thing or i just start growing dem chest.What was u thinking coming with such a conclusion.Well i can't blame you, for it must be the SARS thing or maybe the madcow thing,its always something new with u canadians.

Princess sexy

Shyhem=clown

Here we go again,damn My name is Shyhem......... say it loud abaayo ok..? are u ready>>> one two three... shyhem.............no no no not clown,I SAID SHYHEM.More like Mayhem..........now try it one time but this time avoid anything with c and change the first three letters of mayhem into S-H-Y.......Good i see u're almost there,keep on trying,like the waterboy U can do it. :D

Buubto   

Asalaamu Aleikum Wr Wb

Originally posted by Filssan:

Mizz Hurricane + Buubto

Big mom and buubto

Originally posted by Innocent:

Buubto and Baydan

Originally posted by Ilhaam:

Buubto + Baydan + Barwaaqo
(it's the Bs)

Nice matching, all the sisters I was matched with are the one’s I really like reading their posters & look up to in SOL so nice job. I could probably guess why people would match me with big mom & Mizz hurricane because of regular poster in Islam section ;) . As for Baydan & Barwaaqo nice sisters, good sense of humour & we share the Bs :D .

P.s the name change confused me I still can't workout who is Pyromaniac_Pixie Or SOS since he or she isn’t new comer.

Nayaa Cute_Lilgirl, I never said they was anything wrong with ya...I think you are cool :cool:

Cute_Lilgirl you need to relax, Filssan said that me and you were alike and write alike! Aint that weird~ What can I say, People these days!

Innocent said that 2...Once again, People these days, especially somali people smile.gif

Anyway I dont have a list...I think that everyone here is different! :rolleyes:

PS: I said "nayaa" to the people that I look up to! :D

shyhem   

Originally posted by THE CLOWN:

it's funny how you assume that i like to entertain kids let alone whites only!

i rather entertain their Moms and Grannies!

Too bad assumption is not the best thing i do.

biG mOm   

asalaama alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu

lol- "afeef hore lahoow ama adkeysi dambe lahoow"

Lakkad waadba sii afeetay .

Pyromaniac_Pixie: nice guess/ Big mom iyo buubto. try again, but i'm glad to heard that. buubto is my sis in islam..try again

wabillahi towfiiq

Originally posted by ZARQA:

Nayaa Cute_Lilgirl, I never said they was anything wrong with ya...I think you are cool :cool:

Cute_Lilgirl you need to relax, Filssan said that me and you were alike and write alike! Aint that weird~ What can I say, People these days!

Innocent said that 2...Once again, People these days, especially somali people
smile.gif

PS: I said "nayaa" to the people that I look up to!
:D

i love u too girl :D and by the way i am relaxed i'm chillin' chillin'....Beside i didn't have any problem at all i was just trying to be funny but it's not working redface.gif ..anywayz, peace out NAYAA... ;)

Cute_Lilgirl, were ya trying to be funny :confused: sorry girl but I didnt realise it... :rolleyes: Talk about Clueless smile.gif

i love u too girl

Hummmmm, Should I be worried there...lol...Of course not...I love ya nayaa...Your my girl ;)

I would have to say you are one cool chick, Cute_Lilgirl...You rockkk icon_razz.gif

Anyway it seems like everything is fine...ama go now...Take care...GIRL POWER

MiZz_LeXuS