Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

Khamri under fire in Somalia?

Buuxo   

^ :D aaheey.

Thank God for Alcohol prohibition in Islam.Now every country is crying out about the adverse effects of Alcohol.

AYOUB   

Fab and Naxar

Too much negative energy. Ever thought of sorting your differences over a beverage of choice. .. smile.gif

[offering Billy Ray a sip from his flask; Coleman dressed as a priest, Billy Ray in African garb]

Coleman: Would you like a sip of whiskey?

Billy Ray Valentine: I do not drink, it is against my religion!

Coleman: Religion is a good thing I say, taken in moderation.

~Tradhing Blaces

Fabregas   

Originally posted by AYOUB:

Fab and Naxar

Too much negative energy. Ever thought of sorting your differences over a beverage of choice. ..
smile.gif

:D well he started it, sir. mine was a case of seld defense. Ask Chocolate and honey, she is my witness. :D

lol ayoub, that seems to be obama's new people to people diplomacy but seriously, i very much would not enjoy conversions where random racist remarks would be thrown in as jokes with any kinda of beverage, just would not be my cup of tea.

Chocolate, I don't have any issues with the western, eastern, Northern and southern hemispheres of the world. I like to think of myself as a modern world citizen, and to such a person, I would think, such outdated ideas of East and West of which we as Somalis are neither one, would mean very little. Just like i told fab, go back to what I wrote. I fail to see how you equate a question about what laws were used to come to a judicial decision to defense of "western things". Sometimes i think we ascribe to much to the "west", even asking questions is branded a western thing. by the way, when someone reports about a legal case and even before a decision is reached, what should a reporter focus on? in my neck of the woods, it laws, statutes and precedents that may ably to the case.

Fabregas   

chocolate, see what I mean? Even when the refree intervenes, the brother is going for more punches. :D

Naxar, still complaining? Brother, I am not a racist, I just happen to dislike Juice :D