Sign in to follow this  
Yaabka-Yaabkiis

Today somali Woman vs past Somali woman.

Ashkiro   

That’s rather vague. How do you see them improving? What do you mean by past exactly? Is it 20 years ago, 50 years, 100 years ago? And are you contrasting Somali Women in the West with Somali Women back home? Be more descriptive.

SURE I AM HERE:

5-10 YEARS AGO.

NO I AM NOT CONTRASTING SOMALI WOMAN IN THE WEST WITH SOMALI WOMAN IN BACK HOME.

THEY ARE IMPROVING IN TERMS OF:

EDUCATION

BODY

CHARACHTER

THEY ARE MORE ACCEPTABLE THEN THEY WERE BEFORE.

BUT I DOUBT IF THEY ARE CAPABLE OF ASSESSING HER MR-RIGHT PERSONALITY?

WHAT DO U THINK?

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Yaabka-Yaabkiis:

THEY ARE IMPROVING IN TERMS OF:

EDUCATION

BODY

CHARACHTER

THEY ARE MORE ACCEPTABLE THEN THEY WERE BEFORE.

BUT I DOUBT IF THEY ARE CAPABLE OF ASSESSING HER MR-RIGHT PERSONALITY?

WHAT DO U THINK?

:D bad bodies before?

Ashkiro   

You are still too vague mister Yaabka-Yaabkiis. Be more specific, give examples of your points in that case it will be easier to engage the topic.

ONE SIMPLE EXAMPLE IS:

THEY ARE MOVING FROM THE PHILOSOPHY OF " I AM WOMAN, MAN HAVE TO COME TO ME AND PERSUADE ME TO MARRY HIM" TO " I AM COMPETITIVE PERSON AND DESERVE TO FIND THE GUY I LIKE"

ASHKIRO,HOW IS IT NOW IF YOU CAN HEAR ME ...LOOL

Ashkiro   

I am afraid I can’t hear you, that’s rather hard to do over a computer screen, but I can see what you have written and well walaalkiis to be frank it’s quite juvenile.

ScarFace   

Yaabka your an F.O.B aint ya?

Now I would assume the family tried to set you up with a well educated sister when you landed after the long tahriib you just made and she must have said NO no NO?

Your points are flawed nowadays my dear friend we have different types of women just as there was in the past.

Drop me a line I can hook you with a sister I saw yesterday on the bus pushing 4 kids with a CAN of lager in her hand after returning from a hard day at the carnival. Mind u you would have to get past her Dhagax bf/husband first....you up for it?

Oz   

Originally posted by ScarFace:

Drop me a line I can hook you with a sister I saw yesterday on the bus pushing 4 kids with a CAN of lager in her hand after returning from a hard day at the carnival. Mind u you would have to get past her Dhagax bf/husband first....you up for it?

:D:D Subhaanallah.

This topic made you come out.

ScarFace   

OZ :)

see what happens when you have to work during the bank holiday, BOREDNESSSSS

But on a serious note I was kinda shocked to see such wasteful soul yesterday never have I witnessed one before...

I pray to god i dont see that again

Oz   

Scarface,

Bro,when you come across a Somali sister on the bus pushing 4 kids with a CAN of lager in her hand , First take the lager off her, Then ask her for any assistance you may help her with. :D

Yaabka sorry for hijacking your thread sxb, A proverb from Ghana declares that: A woman is a flower in a garden, her husband is the fence around it, That is a beautiful picture of women in African society