Sign in to follow this  
Yaabka-Yaabkiis

Today somali Woman vs past Somali woman.

ScarFace   

^^^Gosh OZ how I would love to do that but one tiny little problem well actually more than one.

First there is the habaryar onboard sitting there your normal average looking eedo with children of her own.

Second I believe she was with her xuux bf/husband and her beautiful children look full somali mashallah with no reference to any ajinabi.

All that said I smiled at her when we got on the bus since the sister was beautiful way xishootay and she smiled back trying to hide the CAN. Fair do's but when I saw ninkan dibiga ah and him holding a beautiful 3yr old's hand I kicked back and said absolutely nought.

Funniest thing is I tried to conversate with her and as I was doing that he grabbed her hand and took her back she was going on about how she droping the kids off and going out raving.

oh well! everyday you see wax ku cajabiya eh?

Ibtisam   

Why baad uu cajabitey? The drinking or the kids or the boyfriend, or the fact she had all these and in public?

I found out yesterday that there are Three Somali clubs in London :eek: I still think the person was lying to me. We can't even do weddings I cannot imagine a Somali club for the life of me. Taas baa iga yaabisey more than one individual, because it means the market is big enough to cater for and attract enough people to make business. So why hate on her Can, there seems to be a sizable number of people with bottles and cans and places to have them and meet likeminded people.

What was the topic awaal?

Yaabka, It is a changing world. The civil war played a large role in the changes of roles and attitudes. Women just adapted for their survival. In any case societies evolve in their perception, attitudes and values over time, this will ultimately reflect in their behaviour. So don't too yaabin, it will continue to change, baasha kaa raac oo yaan laaga teegin.

Oz   

Sad.

In London its easier to spot them around huh..Thank goodness its still in the early stages in Australia or hidden.

I just don't understand why they do what they do.

Edit: I guess everyone makes his/her own choice eh.

Abtigiis   

Yesterday's somali women couldn't look at two cats consumating their love with eternal union and used to look away holding their hands on their eyes. Might have managed to peep through it, but that was all!

Today's women are represented by Cibaado, the wife of Axmed Gamadiid, who didn't care whether I will hear her taunts against her husband and continued to warn him " Maxaad isaga damin waryaa" when he asked to be relieved of unrelenting 'strength' as the result of 'Geed la calashado' oo nin Oromo ah uu prescribe gareeyay. To fight his impotency, he paid the traditional healer at the instigation of his wife. It worked where it mattered; laakin he couldn't go to the town. It needed to be 'down-played' after mission was accomplished. The thing refused!!!!

When he suggested he should go back to the man who raised the projector because the law of 'what goes up has to come down' is defied, that is when she started screaming at him: Maxaad isaga damin, bal waxaad ku hadlyso eeg! Yaa kuu kicin hadhow???????????/

That should sum up their difference!

ScarFace   

Ibti all three amazed moi used to seeing our sisters on a weekend bender but that's when everybody is tucked in bed and only the ciyaal suuqiinta are out.

Now this woman and I say woman because she wasnt no little girl was in a qaxooti neighbourhood you know were the bendy bus is full our ppl.

Now as for the somali clubs are you sure you have only heard of them yesterday? someone must have been telling lies they dont sell alcohol. Ibtisam me and you need to hit a few places very soon :)

OZ

London is relatively good compared to Sweden and Canada they drink red wine when they are eating in Sweden. In Canada they go down to the Pub after a wedding in their dirac's.

Ibtisam   

^^^So what is it a soft drink, muslim bar? With Music and bunch of farahs and Xalimos?? Do they have a prayer room in the back :Dicon_razz.gif

How are you doing stranger?? And I'm not going anywhere with you, let alone a bar.

Lool @ she was on the bendy bus on Qaaxoonti street. Biskina. lol

A&T: Must you always write X-rated stories. Caad maa tihiid.

Abtigiis   

Ibti- waa lagu salaamay walaal. Salaan qiimoiyo qaayo badan. As to your question, belive me I don't enjoy it; but when the exigencies demand a relevant story be told, what can I do macaan?

Ibtisam   

W/ Salam. But you must and I say (MUSt here for a reason)to find stories that are NORMAL in every sense of the word. You have a tendency to write stories related to issues of sexual nature ONLY. When are you going to write something which makes no reference to it. Can you manage that?

ScarFace   

^^^I have seen you couple times looking sxy with the dirac and the funky hair style doing the 2STEP? Ha isqarin dee lets do IT again its like CANDY *now move to left and then take 2 steps back*

I'm very well blesssed all round macaanto hows life treating you?

About the bendy bus I promise to never visit that area again? it is not good for the EYES :D even saw NIN ciro gar kasoobaxay oo combat shorts qabo with his skinny legs caadi ma aha :)

Ibtisam   

^^^Lool^^^I can see you are as crazy as ever. But please tell me about these places. Do people wear Dirac?

Lool @ bendy bus, you should stop hanging around North London. Only lost cases Somalis live there. icon_razz.gif

Life is alhumdulilah can't compliain. Ramadan on Monday which I am looking forward to alhumdulilah.

Abtigiis   

Ibti

Dear, I can manage. For instance, I refused to condone the act of one silly man who got divorced from his wife becuase he asked for the unconventional. Even the mosque people condemned his acts when the lady revealed his demands. Then, the two wanted to come togather after a while. The lady was asked how she thinks it is Xalaal to go back who was intersted in the 'not-xalaal'. She said, he has a way of working around the system. She said his ways are more like burning a 'Madane' (the metal put in-between two fires to make marks on animals).

When I heard about it I condemned it and still think it is filth! So you see I can also condemn X-rated stories when they are really nasty! :D

Ibtisam   

SEE What I mean. You cannot!

I did not ask you write an X-rated story you condemn, I asked you to writ non x-rated normal story. Write about taking your kids to school or teaching, or ramadan. Pretend that your story is going to be read by a 12yr old girl okay.

ScarFace   

^^^Ibtisam now I was never crazy used to keep you entertained I see you have fully rolled into my old J.O.B hope you have set them str8 :)

now back on the bendy buses I got one better it is not your North london were little ciyaal suuqs ee jidadka istaaksan eh its a little further down get on the north circular(W) and you should hit waste west. The place is full qashin god forbid it needs to be cleaned/sucked the dusty air out with a hoover. Now we should do some autum cleaning during ramadan?

You sure ramadan is next week Monday?

Also me like your signiture "I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn’t looking good either." mmmmhhhhh :D

Abtigiis   

That is fine. Here is one for the test! A young boy of 6 bandishes his 'lizard' at his mom saying obsence things. The mom looked at him and responded "Enkuan ya aante intin, Ya Abaatih jallaa alchaalayim" [let alone your small finger, your fathers police stick could do nothing against me".

It is an Axmaara story! Don't blame me! At least this is what you suggested. I mean a story for children.

Ibtisam   

^^KAa taar or diib uu daala. Bisinka.

Scarface. No I took a year out of work, hence why I'm top dog on SOL :D Only went back to work on friday. YEah you need to clean up big time. smile.gif

You can use my lines, I'm change and get a new one. :D