Sign in to follow this  
Yaabka-Yaabkiis

Today somali Woman vs past Somali woman.

Ibtisam   

^^^Loool Hayam. Lol HAHAH I can image the oldies would chase them with buudh. Scarface meel kaasto xuun iska maaxa taagehy toolow. Watch him come back and say I TOOK them there, in my car, and there was 5! lol

NEphtt ey, I agree.

Ms DD   

Nephy/ducaysane

Clearly you missed the point that women of past didnt have any feelings at all, so what would they express on bed?

Hi ibti and Hayam

Miriam1   

:D @ "took them there"

walahi, I think people let their minds go wild, when they see a few rotten apples doing wrong. The world hasn't run empty of God fearing people yet.

Hey there Ms.DD

ScarFace   

^^^Hayam i'm not generalizing the somali population of Canada as a whole but one good friend of mine who's not a somali BUT a muslim went there for a football tournament. This was about 2yrs back they went to a wedding he saw a lot of our sisters in Dirac's going down to the pub after the wedding and he was like subxanallah what happend to our beloved sisters.

Now i didnt believe him at first so when i went to the states this summer went through to Canada and stepped in Dixon a run down dirty town. My eyes were trully shocked and your right there are a few bad apples in every society but Canada seems to top the LIST. :D

Ibtisam what was doing sitting at the back of my car dont exclude yourself. Didnt like your dark tinted friend she scared the hell out of me now next time make sure you come out with a good looking bunch cut Alkie's out eh?

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Ms DD:

Nephy/ducaysane

Clearly you missed the point that women of past didnt have any feelings at all, so what would they express on bed?

MS DD

Humm and haah! lots of it. What the late Istarliin did to our friend. She was divorcee and our friend married her because of her beauty. The first night they went to a nearby hotel, it turned out nasty for the man. In the morning warqadeedii buu siiyey; because he said, I quote him, " Xalay oo dhan dhawaaqeedii baa Hoteelkii loo fadhiyi waayay. In those mellow moments I was distracted to stash xitaa Garbasaarteedii into her mouth but even that couldn't control her excitement. Tanni way i ceeebay. Tanoon laba qol oo marti iigu imanyaso dajiyo bal ka waran?"

That is the feeling they need to express. The useless guy misunderstood a true Aphrodite :D:D

Yaabka your an F.O.B aint ya?

Now I would assume the family tried to set you up with a well educated sister when you landed after the long tahriib you just made and she must have said NO no NO?

Your points are flawed nowadays my dear friend we have different types of women just as there was in the past.

Drop me a line I can hook you with a sister I saw yesterday on the bus pushing 4 kids with a CAN of lager in her hand after returning from a hard day at the carnival. Mind u you would have to get past her Dhagax bf/husband first....you up for it?

Nope..looool

Abtigiis   

Salaam Malika. Habaari. Anagu waan fiicanahay. Did you settle the debate on regularity of Somali's with lily? I saw you twisted her innocous reference to Somalia proper. Ninkan Ngonge la yidhaana horta where is he from? Waan ku wareeray. Is he an Arab or he is one of your own?

Malika   

^Are we hijacking this thread? Oh well,waan uu camirenaa soo mahan..

Salaanta walagaa qadee,glad to hear your all well..Alhamdulillah. We are good too!

Was there a debate?..Lol

Ngonge waa niin cansiir lagu soo koriyee, he hasnt been to the jungles of Africa like some of us..That makes him the un-regular Somalis ..Lol