Sign in to follow this  
LayZie G.

Uncovered Truth about Londoners Kastuumo

underdog   

Nin shiina aah oo fingshwa province warshad kuleh aan email udiray, Order mass-production of kastuumo cusub oo bateri kushaqeeyo, hal dinac waa thermometer. Markaad 37 C dhaaftid...automatic fan aa shidmaayo....WOOOOVVVVVVV.

Nephissa   

Alright, this is both a good and bad thread. I started to picture Ghanima all dressed without Kastumo, so...aaargh.....AAAARGH!!!....mmmmm.....skip :D .

And by the way, aroosyaasha markii la aadaayo diraca kastuumo la'aan aa la gashtaa ayantan ma maqal? According to *them* kastuumada makes their butt seem "malaaas." :D

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Nephthys:

Alright, this is both a good and bad thread. I started to picture
Ghanima
all dressed without Kastumo, so...aaargh.....AAAARGH!!!....mmmmm.....skip
:D

And by the way, aroosyaasha markii la aadaayo diraca kastuumo la'aan aa la gashtaa ayantan ma maqal? According to *them* kastuumada makes their butt seem "malaaas."

LOOOOL...Yareey, dadka iska daa hakaa leersadaanee...Wixii dabo malaasan iyo waxaan malaasneenbo...Teeda kale ma maqashay hee kastuumo dabo leh inee soo baxday? Sheeko...Nakab lee isku siinee, and boom JLo got nothing on you...LOOOOL...I have yet to see one in Canada though, not that I need it...But sure as hell would make a great Christmas gift to some people I know... :D

Cadaan, Alberta and no pants...COME ON NOW!!! You guys need cali uraaye a.k.a. abuucumar in August xataa wah...That place is too damn cold, snows in July...I feel cold just thinking about it, lol as if I am in Jamaica yaah...

Malika   

Lol..by the way who did this research?.They must have missed me,last time I checked I was wearing my big cotton kastumo with pockets to keep my welfare money.. :D

Intel   

Commando-Style also referred to as freeballing or freewilly (in the case of men not wearing underwear) and freebuffing (in the case of women not wearing underwear)is said to have certain benefits. Wearing no underwear can have significant benefits to the vulva. It is also said that tight underwear decreases sperm count in men.

there you go kids, ilbax bunch reer Londoners smile.gif

Buuxo   

loooooool Crazygirl, see ku ogaatay, did you throw a party and asked to see their kastuumo at the entrance?? :D LOol this beats waan dhuusay threads.

Originally posted by Nephthys:

And by the way, aroosyaasha markii la aadaayo diraca kastuumo la'aan aa la gashtaa ayantan ma maqal? According to *them* kastuumada makes their butt seem "malaaas."

:D:D nephyst , u sheeg! also certain dances are best done commando.

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by +Faheema:

quote:Originally posted by *Blessed:

^Nigis!

Sheeko la'aan baa meesha ka jirta baryahan.

Shaqo la'aan iyo badh dhe :rolleyes:
And lack of better things to research. How does one conduct a research on such personal things?

AAlah maaxaa ciyaal suuq meesha (SOL) jooga! lol :D Some of you need a good beating. redface.gif

KK. Adigana maxaa Layzie califalaaxeeda ku tusay? lool. Abucumarna Canada malaga dhahaa. hehehe. Ala maxaa abucumar islaan soomaliyeed igu khaarajisay. even if i dont like it, i always buy from them, it is impossible to say no to an old somali mother. And the next day meeshaan qarsaanayey ku aadkeeduu ka tariiqmaa. abu cumar afdulaaqan adiga ma lugu imtixaamay wali.

nuune   

Intel, waaaw, intaad sheegtay hada ka hor ayaan maqley runti, waana scientifically proven facts about total leersi and iskala wadh!

LeeziGaal, ruti tahluuka aa tahey, tahluuka socota, is this phenomena exists in canada as well since it exists in the UK.

LooL@Umu-Zakaria, lool@meeshaan qarsanaayey ku aadkeeda uu ka tarriiqmaa, the old mothers business qattar ay wadeen, waxey rabeen inaa ku noq-noqoto ood cali-fallaax kale kasoo iibsato, kaaga daranka, once uu tarriiqmo, lama toli karo.