Sign in to follow this  
Janna

Which nomads would you save? Choose...

Originally posted by Sky:

Why sacrifice. Slice some meat from each other's butts. Nobody has to die that way.

HEHEHE ,,, Starting from you ofcourse :D:D

hear hear sheherazade.We'll create so many obstacles at the beaches Field marshal Rommell would have been proud to have had such planning against the allies on d-day.(churchill impersonation.) we will fight them in the sky,we will fight them on the beaches......we will never surrender

Animal Farm,

As requested, you have been added to the list.

UD:

why stop at a signature? fingerprint, retnal scan and DNA sample....

You know what, dear? I am going to add you to my list too. Not because you are in the boat and in danger of drowning..but because I feel like doing something nice for you. For once. smile.gif

*Sharpens her poisoned pencil*

Very soon AF, very soon.

As soon as the rescue boat gets here in fact. I have been told it has just left the shore, so in 15 mins or so.

Start saying your goodbyes to the doomed ones.

underdog   

You know what, dear? I am going to add you to my list too. Not because you are in the boat and in danger of drowning..but because I feel like doing something nice for you. For once.

*Sharpens her poisoned pencil*

All of a sudden Red Flags start going up like Revolution day in China.

be nice from a distance, delilah.

^ Fine, have it your way. Just don't say I didn't try. :rolleyes:

NEWSFLASH:

I have just been informed that a mad creature in a tattered macwiis has ambushed the rescue boat! He was last seen rowing it (along with all our emergency supplies) away in the opposite direction. :eek:

DAMN YOU ORGI!

*Makes a fist* :mad: :mad:

*Prepares to die*

Gosh, I didn't even get an opportunity to drown.

I mean, how can I want anyone to be saved if I wasn't there to see it for myself. I can't really decide until I too experience the horror of being on a wonky boat.

Ladies I suggest you get one of the fellas to fall in love with you and then manipulate him into giving up his seat on the rescue boat for you.

Then proceed to sell the rights to your story to a Hollywood studio.

PS. Don't forget to retain the merchandising rights, you'll make a fortune. You might even be able to buy a bigger boat and invite me for a change. :(

I have just been informed that a mad creature in a tattered macwiis has ambushed the rescue boat! He was last seen rowing it (along with all our emergency supplies) away in the opposite direction

LOL@Zeph.

Who told you to Tell him that the boat contained JAAD? :cool: . Besides how do you expect a man who swallowed(s)an enire ORGI to be foodless for 3hrs? :cool:

Everybody is on the boat and there’s no rescue boat coming – I KNOW YOU TRIED ZEPH ?

I’m angry as that monkey in Chris’s room---- [point my finger at LEXY]

WHY THE HELL DID U PUT ME ON THIS BOAT.

monkey.jpg

Qac Qaac   

woow, lexus..oops i mean lexy is like that eh, i don't agree with u one time.. on a debate.. and u leave me drown.. ok..

well i wasn't gonna save u.. coz i heard u r skinny.. so i would give peace of wood, so u could flow on the ocean..

and since the boat could only take 8ppl..and i have to leave behind so many ppl.. i wouldn't actually take anyone... why choose among them.. don't u think..