Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

PROCRASTINATORS UNITE!

where do I sign up!?

seriously though, procrastination is not a big problem. The people obsessed with accomplishing x things in a specific time...now they're the sick ones! :D

Paragon   

^'in a bit'...that's the spirit, ailamos. :D

Malika, lol. Of course Edward Young's quote is fitting for the subject, but judging from that quote of his, he comes across as some stuck-up overlord who approves of ensalvement for the maintenance of his privilages.

But for us (those who lean toward Marxism) approve of Bertrand Russell's In Praise of Idleness, and we shall give the idlers an ample to do what they do best. I think their idleness can reduce global green house emissions. At least that's what the modern primitivists seem to claim as the solution to all problems. They even suggest living like the Khoisans of the Kalahari could be the happiest kind of living. Tempted? :D

grasshopper, yes yes, you can sign up, but tomorrow. I'll give you their details tomorrow, IA. :D

Wow, everyone is making the same joke. In fact its the initial joke, how unoriginal. I will think of something more original to say in a little while.

Sectioned? For making a funny?! No, 'mate', its still you there are out to lock away in that lovely room of cushioned walls and minimalist décor. I think you will feel very at home there, majority of them also have a strange sense of humour icon_razz.gif:D