Sign in to follow this  
Xidigo

So, which one of you lied?

Hello Cara, I am glad that you liked the sample I sent you. If you ever need more samples I cant send you in free of charge, just feel free to ask.. icon_razz.gif

LoL @ Gheelle the Astronomer.

Yes, I can see why some people might lie about what they read. I certainly wouldn't be forthcoming about my reading interests. Not for fear of appearing unintelligent but something else.

Cara.   

Gheelle.T, thank you so much. I'm a little busy at the moment, trying to broker a peace deal in the Middle East. It is so tedious mentally switching from classical Hebrew to Yiddish don't you think? But at least the Arabic was simple to master, a weekend well-spent.

^L0L.

I once told a girl i was an earthquake analyst. in the process, i borrowed 3 books on earthquakes from the local library to put it on my coffee table. it was worth it.

oh,she had no freaking idea what an earthquake analyst does.

Cara, I can understand how tedious it gets when dealing with those morons in ME.. By the way, I have spoken with one of your colleague and was told that you will be flying off to Poznan Poland to attend the Global warming summit there. This travelings and summits must have taken toll on you!!

Cara.   

LOL @ FB. When you first met her, did you tell her you thought the earth shook, but really it was just her? Seems like that line of work offers unlimited cheesy pick-up lines.

Gheelle. T, I knew you would understand. Even with your own private jet and a staff dedicated to your every comfort, traveling nonstop can be really disorienting. Half the time I can't tell what timezone I'm in! And I had clean forgotten about the trip to Poland but I'm sure my assistant has everything under control.

FB, I have a friend of mine who told an American girl that he is a fine art dealer. Ooh did he get the shty she deserved when asked about famous pieces of Diego Velazquez, Van Gogh, to DeAngelo and Leonardo. Boy he just rolled his eyes and walked away.. Lie about something to can back up..lool

Hehehe - men and their lies. But I suppose it's all in the good cause of capturing a mate or at least getting a shag.

PS - FB an earthquake analyst doesn't sound as good as a Seismologist. Just for future reference. ;)

^L0L,It just shows how low it can get out there. Its tough,you gotta be smart.

Cara ,L00L. No i didnt,but her first question was, "whats that"? smile.gif , so imagine that.

Originally posted by Gheelle.T:

FB, I have a friend of mine who told an American girl that he is a fine art dealer. Ooh did he get the shty she deserved when asked about famous pieces of Diego Velazquez, Van Gogh, to DeAngelo and Leonardo. Boy he just rolled his eyes and walked away.. Lie about something to can back up..lool

LMAO! HAHA. Eeg,eebow, Horta,asaa gardarnaa. He picked the wrong victim. He should have gone to the Ghetto to get desired response huh? smile.gif