Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Wavin Flag- K'naan Feat. Guled Ahmed [Official Video, Somali Version]

MZanzi   

Igaarka Cairo joogo aan sheegooya

cawaale Bafana bafana all the way", Africa's wildlife will also support Bafana Bafana

PS.I don't have a second favourite team but I find the Netherlands to be easy on the eye they play like brazilianz

Haatu   

Originally posted by Jacpher:

quote:K'naan is perfoming Kick-Off Celebration Concert Orlando Stadium de Soweto Can't wait for his performance tonight at World Cup gig.

Watching it live now. Zuma and Fifa pres on stage.

What? Coverage starts @ 9pm in the UK.

Jacpher   

^Dee gaaladiina wey dambeeyaan.

This is the kick off celebration concert for WC and it started an hour ago. Not the actual opening ceremony. That's tomorrow I guess.

Perhaps coverage UK waa replay or something else.

EDIT: Haatu: Midoo xiiran ah baa ku heeseysa Africa naku penda saana, right now. Viva Afria.

Cawaale   

Jacfad, Wiilka Qaxooti waaye nooh, heestana dareen gooni ah ay u leedahay. he feels it man.

Fufu, saas aan kaa rabaa, koobka dahabiga ah waxaa leh ninka martida loo yahay, but i am afraid farxad darteed in ay idin gowracaan ninyow.

Cawaale   

The video clip is on the way he told me. they need a crowd so they waiting for the world refugee day to blaze it. ;)

Malika   

Bless him..ah,bless him..bless him.

Seeing the blue flag waving, drums with the flag print on it.. representing Somalia..when those it represent are busy tearing each other up.. :mad:

Kool_Kat   

Gulled siduu isku luxaayo aaba idishay! Iyaah!!!

Bless K'naan for finally putting Somalia back on the limelight on a positive note! Now wave your flag, now wave your flag, now wave your flag...Si sharaf leh ululo calankaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Brazillllllllll all the way baby!

NASSIR   
Proud of our *Star* in the middle of the Blue Somali Flag @ the 'wavin flag" performance in SA. It stands for the 5 Somali Territories, both free and occupied ones.

Aaliyyah   

Seeing him wave our beautiful blue flag just puts me to tears. Subha-nalah. Well done K'naan.We Somali Canadians are so proud of you.

salaam