Sign in to follow this  
BOQORKA BORAMA

SOMALI GIRLS ABANDONING THEIR TRADITION!

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Farxan:

Ok, we all agree there are some somalis who are lost from both sex,but one thing needed to be addressed here,One a guys is lost, there is a chance for him to retreat,and go back. How many guys who were hopeless and were example of losers, changed,went back, married and now contributing to the society, while, when a girl is lost, there is no turnin back,and this is scary.

The problem is somali commnty don't accept girls who crossed the line. So if u as girl are doing wat is not the norm of islamic and somali culture, and you are doing this cuz men are also doing it,then you will only be the victim.

and my final advice, there is no gender competition,this is MAN'S WORLD.
:D

From personal observations, I can’t say that I agree with the argument that the Somali community does not accept girls that cross the line. Not nowadays at least!

Oh, we’ll sneer, mock and get on our high horses about them, but we’ll all always take them back and treat them as we would treat any normal Somali girl. This is also the same with the boys. Thieves, drunks and drug addicts happily reside amongst us. We dislike their habits, turn our noses up at their decay but never cut them off.

With us you see, the argument about bad apples does not hold true. If we see a bad apple in the box, we don’t remove it, we argue for its right to stay in the box like all the other apples and blame an orange and banana conspiracy for the whole thing!

Life would be so much easier if we could karbaash all those wayward boys and girls. Karbaash is the only solution. :mad:

Karbaash eh? We are feeling very mighty maanta. Really, the violence and attitude in this thread scare me..

so...

Its been brought to my attention that I came across as arrogant and aggressive :eek: ... so I'm here to retract the term *loser*. This is not to say some of you are not losers, it just means I'm not here to point it out. See, I'm really a nice person who tries to do good most of the time :D

My sis Rahima said it all..

We need to establish stable Muslim and somali families..If you as a parent can't discuss with your children about all this happenings and how you were born in ISLAM(which is a bonus),then you will sway..your children will sway..and alsotheir children..that is a generation lost..you are then a LOSER..Who else..only you..

Next is the battle of sexes..we need to teach our children about the roles of modern somali families in relation to Islam..your children boys/girls must get education..must speak your language..must prosper..must be active in society..Men/women must be within limits of ISLAM..

Sabr in ISLAM is paramount..If you are married and live far from your spouse, have sabr until God grants his permission.If you are a lady or a man who needs to get married..have sabr..and Allah will give you something good..

If you do anything contrary in ISLAM..then it is only you who is a loser..and nobody else..if you don't pray..you will be the one to answer..

If you don't put on Hijaab..u have a question to answer..if you drink or do adultery..you will

The prophet s.a.w said.."Kulukum raacin wakulum mas'uulun can raciyatihii" meaning everyone of you is a herder(like a guard)..and everyone of you will be answerable to what he was guarding..

A man will be answerable to his family..The woman will be answerable when the man ain't there..a master to a servant..an employer to an employee..

And who said...you will never be answerable..may be even tomorrow smile.gif

PRAY BEFORE THEY PRAY ON YOU....

Saalixa   

BOQORKA

I agree, and don't you hate it when they say : "are you a somali girl? oh i didn't know sorry i just don't mix with somalis ..ah you know how they are like...like they one minute smile at you and the next they are talking about you in a bad manner".(And me wonder why?) icon_razz.gif And the other thing is girls wearing meanies and tight jeans so tight you can see the lining bits :eek: not nice view from the rear you see i was just trying to hold my breath all the way to the chemistry blocks

So really it is sad and i go to the point that i just hate some girls who would rather marry non somali men...in uni this is becoming commmon and iam so upset. It is a by product of our mistakes comming into a NON MUSLIM western culture and you will notice it is ok to marry white men although they are non :( muslim.

However what about the men...brother as true as some points you indicated might be, don't be biased in your thesis. Oh what a bad ending of a great topic...show us the bad satanic side of the mali men in the west. The other day i saw this couple of somali dudes at the city with blonde girls. One had a girl on his lap and when they saw me comming their way some diappeared and changed directions. I felt like Marcho man in one of those episodes Ya Rabi

lol   

All I wanted to say has been said by Rayaan Jazaka Allah.. sista...

Am sure if we look at ourselves before we judge others we won't be too quick to sentence them for we have our sins as well..

Foxy   

Interesting View points.....

I say every1 should worry about their own actions and its consequences instead of what have You....heblayo was wearing mini skirt and mingling with non somali gals or Farax had a blonde chick sittin on his lap........

:cool: :cool:

cheers

lol   
^^^^ Why coz you come from there too? Relax brotha... I am sure he isn't representing you with that nick of his.

Castro   

Originally posted by Hibo:

^^^^
Why coz you come from there too? Relax brotha...

That is for me to know and for you to wonder about ;)

lol   

Originally posted by Fidel:

I reject this fool as king of Borama.

Too bad ^^^ that did the wondering for moi icon_razz.gif

hmm! some ppl just need to get a life!! lolol..

bro, now u wonder u aint getting nothing!!

u ever heard of the song!! never gonna it.....! eek. i wont never shake your hand dude.... :D just gimme high 5 from distance....

i believe this type of brain wash damages ones mind permanently... redface.gif

Originally posted by BOQORKA BORAMA:

I AM GOING TO GET A LOT OF HATE MAIL FOR THIS BUT I WOULD LIEK TO TELL ALL MY SISTERS THAT I SPEAK WITH EXPERIENCE SO TRUST ME ON WHAT I AM ABOUT TO REVEAL! SOAMLI GIRLSWERE ONCE THE PRIDE AND JOY OF A WHOLE NATIONS. THESE WOMEN WERE GREAT ROLE MODELS AND MOTHERTS AS WELL AS HARD WORKERS. NOW HOWEVER THE IDEA OF INDEPENDANCE HAS GOT MOST THEM TANGLED UP IN A TWIST. MOST GIRLS IN THE WEST FACE A CLEAR CHOICE: SHOULD THEY OBEY THEIR RELIGION AND CULTURE AND DRESS DECENTLY, ACT RESPECTFULLY AND WEAR THEIR HIJAAB OR SHOULD THEY JOIN THE STRUGGLE OF FEMINISM WHOSE VIEWS OF SEXUAL INDEPENDANCE AND IMMORALITY THE KORAN FORBIDS. SADLY, MSOT GIRLS PREFER TO TRY TO BLEND IN WITH THE LOST WESTERNSIED WHITE AND BLACK GIRLS IN THE WAY DRESS, TALK AND GENERALLY BEHAVE. GOD THE GIRL AT UNI I SEE REGUALRLY WHO STUDIES NURSING EVEN DRINKS BUT WHAT MOST OF THESE GIRLS DONT KNOW IS THIS: MOST MEN, SANE ONES THAT IS, WOULD NEVER CONSIDER MARRYING ANY OF THEM. TO THE DECENT SOAMLI ISLAMIC MALE THEY HAVE LOST VALUE AND RESPECT THUS ONE CAN FEEL SADDENED BY IT. FOR EVERY LOST SISTER THERE IS A LOST BROTHER BUT WE AS SOAMNLIS SHOULD CONSIDER THSI A PROBLEM AS THESER LOST PEOPEL ARE PART OF THE FUTURE OF OUR COUNTRY AND IF SOMETHING IS NOT DONE TO CURB THEIR ATTITUDE AND ACTIVITIES WE WILL BE THE LSOT PEOPLE OF THE WORLD. OBEDIENCE OF ISLAM IS THE KEY AND MORE CO OPERATION BETWEEN THE SOMALI COMMUNITIES RATHER THAN COMPETITON AND HATRED AND JEALOUSY IS THE KEY. I HAVE GIVEN UP HOPE ON SOAMLI GIRLS WHO TRY DESPERATELY TO BE SOMETHING THEY ARE NOT.. HAS ANYONE GOT A SOLUTION TO THSI PROBLEM?

Although the above statements got more typing errors, but the experience is far reaching and I commend Boqorka Boraama who came out to enlighten us of what the Holy Quraan really says about our Muslim Ummah:

تا مرو ن بالمعرو ٠و تنهون عن المنكر

You enjoin what is good and we disassociate with what is BAD...or what Allah says is BAD. I am sure the same also goes to our men as women. It's the duty of every muslim to behave as a muslim.Muslims don't go naked or don't drink alcohol. Sense smile.gifsmile.gif