Sign in to follow this  
BOQORKA BORAMA

SOMALI GIRLS ABANDONING THEIR TRADITION!

Som@li   

^^Waxa Fiican is fara,Waxa xuna Iskana Nahya, you are right there,I say, critiziing and and doing nothing abt won't help, So it is our duty to fix those "rotten apples".

Salaam

Treat a lady how she wants to be treated, don’t treat her the way society expects you to treat her ----- >>>>>> I’ve seen many classy hoodrats that’ demand respect, but are still bout it.

Originally posted by The Rendezvous:

quote:Originally posted by BOQORKA BORAMA:

I AM GOING TO GET A LOT OF HATE MAIL FOR THIS BUT I WOULD LIEK TO TELL ALL MY SISTERS THAT I SPEAK WITH EXPERIENCE SO TRUST ME ON WHAT I AM ABOUT TO REVEAL! SOAMLI GIRLSWERE ONCE THE PRIDE AND JOY OF A WHOLE NATIONS. THESE WOMEN WERE GREAT ROLE MODELS AND MOTHERTS AS WELL AS HARD WORKERS. NOW HOWEVER THE IDEA OF INDEPENDANCE HAS GOT MOST THEM TANGLED UP IN A TWIST. MOST GIRLS IN THE WEST FACE A CLEAR CHOICE: SHOULD THEY OBEY THEIR RELIGION AND CULTURE AND DRESS DECENTLY, ACT RESPECTFULLY AND WEAR THEIR HIJAAB OR SHOULD THEY JOIN THE STRUGGLE OF FEMINISM WHOSE VIEWS OF SEXUAL INDEPENDANCE AND IMMORALITY THE KORAN FORBIDS. SADLY, MSOT GIRLS PREFER TO TRY TO BLEND IN WITH THE LOST WESTERNSIED WHITE AND BLACK GIRLS IN THE WAY DRESS, TALK AND GENERALLY BEHAVE. GOD THE GIRL AT UNI I SEE REGUALRLY WHO STUDIES NURSING EVEN DRINKS BUT WHAT MOST OF THESE GIRLS DONT KNOW IS THIS: MOST MEN, SANE ONES THAT IS, WOULD NEVER CONSIDER MARRYING ANY OF THEM. TO THE DECENT SOAMLI ISLAMIC MALE THEY HAVE LOST VALUE AND RESPECT THUS ONE CAN FEEL SADDENED BY IT. FOR EVERY LOST SISTER THERE IS A LOST BROTHER BUT WE AS SOAMNLIS SHOULD CONSIDER THSI A PROBLEM AS THESER LOST PEOPEL ARE PART OF THE FUTURE OF OUR COUNTRY AND IF SOMETHING IS NOT DONE TO CURB THEIR ATTITUDE AND ACTIVITIES WE WILL BE THE LSOT PEOPLE OF THE WORLD. OBEDIENCE OF ISLAM IS THE KEY AND MORE CO OPERATION BETWEEN THE SOMALI COMMUNITIES RATHER THAN COMPETITON AND HATRED AND JEALOUSY IS THE KEY. I HAVE GIVEN UP HOPE ON SOAMLI GIRLS WHO TRY DESPERATELY TO BE SOMETHING THEY ARE NOT.. HAS ANYONE GOT A SOLUTION TO THSI PROBLEM?

Although the above statements got more typing errors, but the experience is far reaching and I commend
Boqorka Boraama
who came out to enlighten us of what the Holy Quraan really says about our Muslim Ummah:

تا مرو ن بالمعرو ٠و تنهون عن المنكر

You enjoin what is good and we disassociate with what is BAD...or
what Allah says is BAD.
I am sure the same also goes to our men as women.
It's the duty of every muslim to behave as a muslim.Muslims don't go naked or don't drink alcohol.
Sense
smile.gifsmile.gif
What have we benefitted from this statements..I mean the statement refers to Boys and Girls together although it talks about Girls in this case...

-------------------------------------------------------------

Orgilaqe

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have you noticed only one woman replied and she said "crazy topic"

It seems to me this thread has hit a ver raw nerve --------------------

That wasn't our aim.Our Aim was to istill some confidence in our societies and make sure we refrain from all that.

Insha-allah we will.