Castro

Plan B

Originally posted by Curling Waterfall:

Plan B aborts the little guys' mission
1026.gif
.... not the baby.
1166.gif

AhA! gotcha!

Then I propose Plan C - affirmative action against Plan B.

SeeKer   

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

quote:Originally posted by Curling Waterfall:

Plan B aborts the little guys' mission
1026.gif
.... not the baby.
1166.gif

AhA! gotcha!

Then I propose Plan C - affirmative action against Plan B.
Would that be pray tell? Giving "gatorade" to the lil guy to swim faster. icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by SeeKer:

Would that be pray tell? Giving "gatorade" to the lil guy to swim faster.
icon_razz.gif

No, I'd give the lil guy invisible potion to enable him to slip past the gatekeepers undetected. smile.gif

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

quote:Originally posted by SeeKer:

Would that be pray tell? Giving "gatorade" to the lil guy to swim faster.
icon_razz.gif

No, I'd give the lil guy invisible potion to enable him to slip past the gatekeepers undetected.
smile.gif
They say in Somalia, "the foot that doesn't stop is prone to encounter with the most despicable shame", and that you walk too much in this net, am afraid you are championing to be more than Mr. Castro, the head of the liberal wings in SOL.

War hooy wiil yahow socodka badan jooji!

SeeKer   

There was once a man who said:

Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he isn't. A sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is. ;)

-Lily-   

Well, its already available here in the uk over the counter and has been for some time. You don't even need a doctor's prescription I think. It's called Lovenelle or something. They adveritsie it to death on the tube this time of year, with drinking and Xmas. And I don't think its unislamic, what proceeds it must be though if one is that desperate to get rid of the potential pregnancy.

Khayr   

Originally posted by WaTerLily:

Well, its already available here in the uk over the counter and has been for some time. You don't even need a doctor's prescription I think. It's called Lovenelle or something. They adveritsie it to death on the tube this time of year, with drinking and Xmas. And I don't think its unislamic, what proceeds it must be though if one is that desperate to get rid of the potential pregnancy.

Let me get this straight

• A) Condoms help to PREVENT Pregnancy and Disease-Check
  • b) Birth Control Pills helpt to Prevent Pregnancg-Check
  • c) Plan B helps to Prevent Pregnancy-Check
There, the majority of these methods (A-C), or 66.6%+ are there to PREVENT PREGNANCY .

Can it be said then that:

• If Birth Control helps to prevent Pregnancy and makes a person SOCIALLY RESPONSIBLE, then it is a good thing.
  • If Plan B helps to prevent Pregnancy, and makes a person SOCIALLY RESPONSIBLE, then it is a good thing.
  • Therefore, Preventing Pregnancy is a good thing because it makes a person 'SOCIALLY RESPONSIBLE'
But is Social Responsiblity only defined through 'preventing pregnancy'?

Does Plan B,

Promote having Multiple Sexual Partners?

Promote Hedonism?

Oh...but those questions are secondary and at most times, irrevalant because SEXUAL ESPACADES/ROMPS are things that we can't Measure or Stop-Right!

Especially, if you give the person more ARSENAL to go out and have 'Multiple Sexual Partners', because now, if they use something like PLAN B,

they are more 'SOCIALLY RESPONSIBLE'...never mind if they have sex with the whole 'town'[i/]. ;)

Cara.   

^

But is Social Responsiblity only defined through 'preventing pregnancy'?

Now where do you get a damn-fool equation like that? If I understand Water-Lily right, all s/he said is that if you're so indiscriminate and ignorant that you have unprotected sex in this day and age, then perhaps it's better to prevent the pregnancy. What kind of parent would a promiscuous trollop be?

That you go off on a wild tangent doesn't surprise me, Khayr. Careful man, you are becoming a caricature.

-Lily-   

The issue here is not social responsibilty or promoting promescuity. It's about the so called plan B, does it constitute abortion or not? No, because it takes longer than 72 hrs for a baby to be created, so it's nothing more in comparision with condoms and pills.

NinBrown   

War dadkaan naac naacdooda arka...plan B or Plan C what happened to plan A....not having sex with someone you not ment to....dont let this libral shit get into your head....

Here in the UK its available over the counter...and since it has been available freely the rate of STDs has gone over the top...chlamydia and gonnorohea is very prevalent and UK also has the highest rate of teenage of pregnancies..so its not being all that succesful.

and by the way islamically...contraception is allowed only in certain circumstances

underdog   

Whats the question here? if there is any?

Isn't the Unislamic act would be the fornocation prior to the purchase of the Plan B pills. So if a woman knowingly engages in premarital or extramarital sexual activities, I think stopping her from getting the pills might be a mute point.

They are both highly controlling and suspicious of women in general. Conservative muslims also use their culture most often than islam, which colors their reason, hence culture dictates women needs to be oppressed and doesn't possess the mental capacity to distinguish right from wrong.

Its a shame how cultural rules have abused and misinterpretted the Islamic religion. However, when it comes to the oppression of women in matters of unplanned pregnancies, it's actually a matter of logic rather than oppression. Firstly, even though most women do indeed have the mental capacity and intestinal fortitude to distinguish between right and wrong, it seems the number of those who CAN'T is significant enough to spawn and support the multi-billion dollar industry of abortion and 'emergency' contraception (there are cases of rape and misfortunate medical condition, but the majority is due to recklessness and loose morals). Now these actions may be an equal share between men and women, but scientifically the women will be the ones left "holding the bag" ***so to speak***. They'll be the ones to now decide how to "fix" this. Some over-the-counter solution to erase any past mistakes and help her start fresh (or not so fresh).

So I think arguing the merits of Plan B is pretty similar to which saw to use on a gangrenous limb...The damage is done, the limb is lost.

...p.s. Quit wasting valuable, highly useful intellectual brainpower on the after effects and work together on ways of NOT getting to the counter to buy the pills in the first place.

Why are we all @ss -uming that people will indulge in fornication/adultery and then use the pill?

We are just discussing the consequences/permissibility/pros/cons to using the pill.

Foxy   

Plan B exists and will remain to exist so far as their is a potential market for it, whether or not U Bring religion or what have You, SO learn to live with it people...its all about choices that we have available, God Bless such Plans

cheers