Faheema.

I Hate Speed Cameras

Paragon   

Originally posted by Willamina:

lol@Sheeko! I can dream can't I
smile.gif

Check out the interior...damn

0501_01+Jaguar_XK8_Advanced_Lightweight_

Oh, she's so tempting - I mean the car smile.gif .

Originally posted by Willamina:

^ from £30 to £250 you've learnt your lesson the hard way I guess lol. I tried that on parking tickets before they started using digital cameras to collect the evidence, now there's no escaping
:(

It wasn't finish a week later a farah and friend of mine i saw him stuck in a narrow lane his car wasn't responding - electric problem, i try to help him out as i do my DIY on my cars. the problem was electric and i try to roadtest it, just from teh corner as i accelerate, the Olde Bill came passing by, and they jsut quickly turned and came back after me with a full blue lights blaring

officer = your fronts lights are not working

Me = yes am checking the car officer

Officer is it your car?

Me, no sir my friend's, just over there.

he gave me a ticket, and i went to the station police in week's time, any way they said u are driving without insurance because my insurance is on my car only not this friend's, a letter from theh court came after a month, guess what fine, another £375 and 6 points, i think the judge was a terroist,or he was angry of london bombing, though i was not in london at all.

since 1992 till 2006 there was nos single points on my licence. within a space of short period i lost 9 points, i think i drive on 3 points only, one more mistake and i will use the hooves.

Jamster   

That is nothing. If you are going to dream; dream big!

Bugatti is the ultimate car; best car ever made! below is the pic; but I would settle for for Lamborghini Miura and mansion in marleybourne.

Bugatti_Veyron_2405.jpg

N.O.R.F   

^^Sat in one at the Dubai Motor Show a few weeks ago aswell McClaren Mercedes, Brabus, Austin Martin, Porches and many more.

Sharmaake, when your have been banned not one but twice, had the court bailiffs knock on your door with arrest warrants (due to non payment of fines) on a regular basis then you have acheve something. Got a clean license now.

Originally posted by Northerner:

Sharmaake, when your have been banned not one but twice, had the court bailiffs knock on your door with arrest warrants (due to non payment of fines) on a regular basis then you have acheve something. Got a clean license now.

^^ :D you must be mad in those years, hope you gotta be wiser now with all those passangers you got now :D no jumping lights.

Emperor   

^Your ruined the thread, take off that huge pic

Driving ban for police chief

Wednesday, 05 Dec 2007 11:40

Ch Const Hughes says he regrets the single speeding offence.

A senior police officer has admitting speeding while heading efforts to improve safety on Britain's roads.

Chief Constable Meredydd Hughes was disqualified for 42 days after pleading guilty to a speeding offence at Wrexham magistrates court this morning.

He was road policing chairman at the Association of Chief Police Officers' (Acpo) when the offence took place in May.

Ch Const Hughes of South Yorkshire police allegedly drove at 90mph in a 60mph speed limit on the A5 in Wales, prompting criticism from road safety campaigners. He was on a family trip at the time.

In a statement he expressed his regret for the offence and said he had apologised to the court, to North Wales police and to the public.

"I recognise this is a significant breach of road traffic law, and I have accepted my guilt and the punishment it merits," he said.

SafeSpeed founder Paul Smith accused Ch Const Hughes of "absolutely breathtaking" hypocrisy.

"He has been promoting speed enforcement as a means of improving road safety, but clearly did not believe that his safety was compromised by speeding," Mr Smith said.

"Why does he expect the rest of us to believe something that he does not believe himself?"

Ch Const Hughes appeared in a commercial video recorded in April this year telling viewers that "speed limits are set for a purpose and we are expected to abide by the law".

He joined South Wales police in 1979 upon leaving university and has been heading South Yorkshire police since September 2004.

Given the seriousness of this matter, it's amazingly unbeleivable how easy a road speed camera can hit you, I have in my record, as much as I love to speed gota be careful, hadii kale no more driving... Horta it's hell to drive in the UK especially in London, I prefer the Midlands or far North... beaudhiful

Faheema.   

^^ Who wouldn't prefer to drive in miyi, all roads are at your mercy lol,

Fahiye for some odd reason your name reminds me of those warka faah faahiya :D Anyways Thanks smile.gif