Sign in to follow this  
Faheema.

I Hate Speed Cameras

Faheema.   

they lurk everywhere, and No I wasn't speeding, well not that fast anyways smile.gif 37mph on 30 mph road and there goes three points on my license. :mad: :mad:

N.O.R.F   

^^Same thing happened to me. Luckily they never sent anything back.

But they do paint them in a big bright yellow colour :D

Faheema.   

^ LoL, it was after midnight on a clear road (in north bloody london) and the freaking car doesn't help, you don't even realise goor aad dhaaftay 30mph.

Blessed   

^Ouch! That must hurt. :(

I must tell you this, bab. NL is special, it's the 'ends' for celebs and VIPs. :D

You can't be reckless on those roads. icon_razz.gif

Don't you realize what day of the month it is?

Never attempt to speed or drive on a yellow turning red light at the end of the month and the beginning of the following month.

Officers got quota's to meet, and only fools get caught, you are lucky he didnt fine you or did he?

Faheema.   

^^Yep, got the fine too, but the fine I don't mind so much as the 3points that is going to be on my licence for the next 3 years, just for being 7mph over the speed limit. :mad:

^^I got while ago a letter of notice and £30 fine I didnt paid,just ignored and they send another letter and £60 and a day to attend for a security camera class(i think for couresty that youshould understnad the safey et al) , no respond from myside then they send £250 fine and 3 points with a red letter - means you will be court if you shake your **** this time, I paid and off the three points. infact i used to think it's a fake till it made a hole in my pocket.

but trust me they cannot proof which camera caught me, you cannot argue with the officers. goverment is stronger than you always.

Faheema.   

^ from £30 to £250 you've learnt your lesson the hard way I guess lol. I tried that on parking tickets before they started using digital cameras to collect the evidence, now there's no escaping :(

Originally posted by Willamina:

^ LoL, it was after midnight on a clear road (
in north bloody london
) and the freaking car doesn't help, you don't even realise goor aad dhaaftay 30mph.

What are you driving?

Originally posted by Willamina:

lol@Sheeko! I can dream can't I
smile.gif

Check out the interior...damn

0501_01+Jaguar_XK8_Advanced_Lightweight_

Xaax,I am in lovvve :D

Whats the horse power? Waxaas iga daaye smile.gif