Sign in to follow this  
Ms DD

Fellas, Do you discuss politics with females?

Ms DD   

^^ I am not saying she is neceesarily correct in her conclusion but she makes some valid points in her book. This book actually looks into the possiblity of a world without men quite in depth. In the book, shelays into men and women, calling out their hypocrisies and weaknesses, and engaging in quite a few of her own.

Chimera   

Sister I haven't read her book but the timeframe she gives is strange, why not in a 100-200 years time? i don't believe this world is still spinning in the year 2999 let alone over a 100 thousand years

Ibtisam   

^^Cambarro this may sound odd coming from me, but..

It would not make a difference if it was a women or a man that run the world, the process of getting their changes both so much, that their innate characteristic is barley there.

By playing the game to reach the top, you get involved and will adapt whatever they rules of the game was, when you reach the top, you will also continue that trend and carry your supports through same way they carried you forward.

This is not only in Politics or running the world, but even in gangs, organisations etc.

Ms DD   

You may have a point there Ibti if we consider Maggie Tatcher's leadership. But then to me, for a woman to succeed she'd have to embrace some qualities of men and grow balls. Otherwise, she wont be allowed

Ibtisam   

^^^I could not agree more, there is no way you can reach the top (leading a country) without leaving some of your natural character and adapting the qualities of men (not as far as growing balls! :D )She would have to survive in that kind of setting. But there is nothing to say she cannot take part of the process. I've never advocated for women leaders (as in countries) but everything else is possible :D

Chimera   

can't believe i missed this reply

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Women are as culpable in the destruction of Somalia as the men. In addition, I doubt women politicians are any much better than the men!

I know it's difficult for us Somali men to process the painfull truth that only once in every 2 centuries a few capable men of men rise to the moment who are patriotic and have a hyperopic vision for their people, between these era's you have lame docile ducks playing child games with our people's lives

A Somali woman wouldn't play with her children's lives the way these lame docile ducks of today do!

Originally posted by NGONGE:

I was only replying to the deluded Nomad who believed that just because they're females Somali women will be the answer to our enduring predicament.

You have this tendency when adressing members posts to reply with ad hominems or patronizing sentences (i saw you do this to Peacenow aswell), this doesn't help you or your stand on this matter on the contrary it's simple projection of your own insecurities, process the truth sxb these Somali men roaming the political scene today can't rule or bring prosperity, nothing shamefull about admitting this

Fact of the matter is we have crossed every road from the corrupt democracy to the Dictatorship to the Islamists despite having some flaws creating peace but then sabotaged by the 13 trillion $ wealthy redneck to the traitors called TFG based on qabiil

this one will collapse awell not long from now, that is why i proposed we give into our women and let them lead our country since these lame docile ducks mess everything up with their myopic bickering

It's not about gender. Females can be just as vicious, manipulative and corrupt as men.

this is because of the System males have put in place this is also the reason why both men and women rather work under a male than a female boss cause she's more strict because she feels she needs to prove herself to the society she is in and therefore emulate in a more extreme way her male counterpart

If this sociological pressure wasn't there and all that weight was off there shoulders they wouldn't follow or emulate us

Only most men don't realise that because they're busy looking at the women's, err, pretty eyes.
:D

Stop looking at them that way then sxb :D and discover the great potential of our women if given the chance

Cara.   

Someone once said that the reason why we don't have more female politicians is because it takes too long to put makeup on two faces.

Chimera   

^aslong as the twofacing is done to our enemies instead of lying in bed with them all in love like these dhaba dhilif's of today i personally will become the slave of these ladies and help em out

maybe she born with it, maybe it's maybeline hehe or sumthing like that :D

Originally posted by Cara:

Someone once said that
the reason why we don't have more female politicians is because it takes too long to put makeup on two faces.

"Twice the hotness" you will say!

Besides that will give you time to plot and scheme while all pretending to be in the make up table...i say dhanjerooos!

Well I do talk to females about politics - some ladies will embarrass you given their insight and wider understanding of geopolitical and societal evolution.

Cheers