Sign in to follow this  
SomeAlien

hijabis

"isn't it in the Quraan to tell people the religion in a way that is better?"

Roc on Aminah..tell'em..every room i go into, them boyz are startin sumthin wit sum chica...tell 'em to hold their horses. as for the religion part..wonderful, homeboy needs to understand that he ain't gotta attack every topic wit religion..sheesh, seems like he don't gotta anotha opinon..n-wayz..for da sis who wants to start wearing hijab,wonderful, may Allah make your destination ten times easier and don't get involved wit dem gay/homo's...Allah damned them and they have committed a big sin. unless u fenna give 'em advice, stray far from 'em.. ciao..

goodluck

Qac Qaac   

Nervous chick, i was gonna answer you. but then i saw u only posted 10 posts.

Ameenah sis, thanks for the advice. but sis if u only noticed what me and Garab are saying are the problem. then i would say u too have a problem because both sides are doing something and u only mentioned one side. if u r trying to be the judge i don't mind, but a judge should check both sides of the then should come up with the best solution.

luuq walaba mid kulama maranno. laakiin u will notice a trend that only we argue with the somali girls who are picking up femenen ideas.. see there are girls in here that we don't say anything about them, although they didn't agree with us. the reseason is because they are not femenist.. ppl like caramel kisses, Bombina, Kaha, Hibo, the list is long... but the ones who think they are taking women to a whole different side with idealogies like this.. we are after... and those ones are opi, x quisit, princess_sexy, raula.. and many more... we are here to shutter their illusions.. into reality check...

as for the deen part... u talk to the person the way he is. if the person think he is too strong.. and comes with stong minded questions, u have to answer him with strong minded answers.. if he is here willing to learn.. then u talk to him in a good way... isn't that what our religion is telling us sis?...

in allah's quran He said, those who don't take u guys out of your houses, and don't harm u guys, u have to be friends with them, and be just to them.

but those who takes u guys out of your houses.. and take your wealth.. those u have to fight.. surah mumtahina..

p.s. don't apologetic muslim pls.... while u r trying to be nice.. or maybe afraid in some times.

Blessed   

^^^ I wasn't intending to start an arguemnt walaal.

I didn't say that wht you said was wrong but gave you naseexa on your approach. Frankly, you won't get anywhere far with that attitude. Calling sisters feminists - is like calling them kaafirs, and I am sure you came across the hadith about calling people kafirs. I am sure there is a better way of presenting your cse without calling people names and telling them to shut up.... I am sure ;)

You, can choose to take my naseexa or leave it, either way aniga waxba kama helayo.

NChic..

Sis, I didn't mean it like that. It's good to remind ourselves of the deen. The Islamic opinion covers every issue and we get rewarded for sharing it. But, it's a shame the brothers are misrepresenting it.

Qac Qaac   

calling sisters a feminist is like calling them Kafir... woow sis, i didn't know that... where did u get this from that calling someone a feminist is like calling the they are kafir.. where is your prove...

besides my prove of this is.. from X quisit.. who believes she could be Muslim while she is a feminist... which means feminism doesn't mean Kafir to her..

i am not arguing with u... but i am just showing you, the ways, the art of debating.. and to always have proves of what u say...

the hadith u game me, i would say thanks.. to u.. unlike some ppl. who argue after even hadiths.. but it doesn't apply to me, because i didn't call anyone a Kafir...

Blessed   

Feminism is a system of kufr. I think that is how you understand it – am I wrong?

If it is, than you are insinuating that they are followers of kufr – hence kafirs.

See if you said, that they are repeating feminist ideas – that woukd be different because you wouldn’t be ascribing feminism to them.

However, there are different interpretations of it and many Muslim women who call themselves - understand it as a mere struggle for the cause of women. I personally, wouldn't encourage any Muslim sister to call herself a feminist because of what the title entails and that the underlying principles of the movement contradict Islam.

Once, I’ve made my point on the matter - it doesn't really matter if the person takes it or not. It’s not my duty to make them understand (unless initial message was misunderstood) it nor does it give me the right to call them names. That is also, what is in the Quraan teaches - When the Prophet (saw) started grieving for those who refused to follow him - Allah told him in Quraan, that his role was only to convey the message. If that is the case for something as great as Islamic monotheism - what do you think is the case for subsidiary Islamic issues?

BUT - just realised that I got sidelined. That wasn't why I asked you to back off!

In responding to her comment on homosexuals - Garab, started telling Pearl to shut up and that she didn't know anything..etc. Princess Sexy, asked him the wisdom of his approach and you came in and accused her of being part of a feminist group..

I've noticed that ya'll do that in EVERY topic. Instead of disagreeing with ideas, you start labelling people accusing them of this that and the other (case in point telling me stop being an apologetic Muslim - simply because I've asked you to respect sisters)

Don't you think that was a little OTT walaal? Runta sheeg, it was unnecessary and rude.

And like I said, if you want to be heard - than your going about it the wrong way. It’s not your message or ideas walaal – but your attitude.

P.S

I'm not only directing this at you - but all those who seem to be cursing people out for having a different perspective.

Senora   

but the ones who think they are taking women to a whole different side with idealogies like this.. we are after... and those ones are opi, x quisit,
princess_sexy
, raula.. and many more... we are here to shutter their illusions.. into reality check...

I've said what I had to say about what I support and what I dont support.....so im not getting into that....

I dont agree with what you say all the time, and sometimes I dont really understand you, but I try to tolerate and respect it ( sometimes icon_razz.gif )...but since you cn't seem to do the same, then thats something I'm not willing to work with......so I'd appreciate it if you would leave me and my "illusions" alone....( I really don't want to see you mentioning me anymore, unless we acknowledge each other)....so no need for you to give me a reality check :rolleyes: ......

Tuujiye   

the gay ppl i know are the nicest.....breakin god's law is not something new to them...thier kuffar to begin with anyways....talkin to them might help them to change their ways.....but dont get too personal with them...

Once again pearl spoke with out knowledge.

have you ever heard of qoomul luud...A prophet couldn't be nice to them a PROPHET!!! and you think they are nice and we should be nice to them? do you have more raxma than a PROPHET?

Listen the more you try to make a comment the more you sound immature so please don't talk only with your mouth but think before you talk.

Aqash...

Aamina this is what I said tell me were I’m saying something ****** ? She says “talking to them might help them to change their ways” A prophet couldn’t change them!! Do you think being Doctor Phil will change them? Aamina walaalo I know what I said sounded little tuff but she needs to hear the truth an stop living her own world.

I don’t like to attack people and I never have unless they say ****** things to me.

Originally posted by sexy:

Now don’t you think you sound a little better without those personal attacks??....

Walaal you are right but I was just surprised when This girl said that but I will change it next time and stop this language. But she ignores the truth.

pearl   

conversing with u is beneath me. i have ignored u and qac qac all this time, but this is unbearable.

u show no respect for the sisters. u use islam to suite ur racist, sexist, ignorant motives, and that include qac qac as well.

going back to qomoluud issue. am in no way comparing myself to the prophets, so dont put words in my mouth. if i chose to be nice to them its my choice, notin u or anyone says can change that. i would like to know where in islam teaches u to be rude, and disrespectable to ppl regardless of their creed and/or sexual preference? prove me with evidence, or save ur opinions for the less gullible cuz i aint having it.

Qac Qaac   

Pearl u ask question.. i would like to ask u guys where in islam.... and then u say, save it, i am not having any of this.. what kind of arguement is this..

Hey girls sorry if i shuttered your illusions.. i am here just to do that.. Aameenah i said it before and i would say it again.. u r one of the best girls in here.. and u r very educated masha'allah.. but u sometimes disappoint me. for example when u say, if u r here to be heard... what is that?.. u r already replying to me, and all those girls so i am heard anyways but that is not the reason why i am doing this...i am here to shutter these illusions.. i don't know where we get these illusions from. i am guessing most likely from TV..

Princess_sexy sister, if u gonna back up later. from the first time don't come too strong.. don't start what u can't finish.. just sit at your corner be the princess u claim to be.. that's all.. faraha na hala soo galin meesha mar danbe lool.

p.s. is there anymore ppl. i have to answer to.

Blessed   

^^ I thought that it is a matter of sharing knowledge, inspiring and motivating each other. But alas, you are here to shatter our illusions.

Khalaas! Whatever suites yaa macalim smile.gif

Garab walaal,

Whilst, Islam clearly prohibits homosexuality. We as Muslims in kafir lands have a duty to give dacwah. What Pearl was saying is that it's better to speak to them about their wrongs so that they change their ways.

There are converts to Islam who were formaly lesbians, gays criminals. They changed their ways by learning the deen and perhaps speaking with Muslims. Lets not underestimate the importance of dacwah here - and respect and politeness are characteristics of the Muslim.

I comend you for correcting the sister- but my only concern is the way your doing it.

Sorry if I've offended ya'll - ama leave yous in peace now smile.gif

what's a "kafir" land?

I thought Allah created the world. So all the lands are Allah's creation. So when did it become "kufr/kafir" land? And if it is so kafir, why are muslims living there when they can go to a "muslim" land? And while we're on the topic, what and where is a "muslim" land?

**someone who had no idea a land could be kafir or a believer** :confused:

OG_Girl   

Believe me sister , as u said all earth belongs to Allah, and moslim people should present Islam better than some people doing here in this forum.

salaaaam

Blessed   

Originally posted by Devil's Advocate:

what's a "kafir" land?

I thought Allah created the world. So all the lands are Allah's creation. So when did it become "kufr/kafir" land? And if it is so kafir, why are muslims living there when they can go to a "muslim" land? And while we're on the topic, what and where is a "muslim" land?

:

Islamic principle of Hijrah is based on the notion that Muslims should not be in the land of disbleive (kafir = a disbeliever) unless they are opressed in their own countries or are giving dacwah.

Why are muslims in kafir countries.. well, thats the million dollar question.

To question why there is kafir lands and muslim lands - is like asking why there are muslims and kafirs- after all we are all the creation of Allah..right?

Land of kufr = a country where the majority are kafirs - none belivers

Land of islam = a country where the majority are muslims

Tuujiye   

looool opinionated wlc back we missed you sweety..lol..

Aamina you are right sis we need to give da'wa to the gay and lesbians here. But don't forget they are gays who are muslims and they have a mosque in T.o subxanalaha...Pearl I'm sorey if you misunderstood me walaalo.And don't take me personal I am not qof xun laakiin hadii aad is xanaajisid oo sanka aad taagtid markaste oo wax laguu sheego meel kuma gaareysid ee wax dhageyso.

Opinionated wlc back again..and once again you start the debate of the month WAZ KUFAAR LAND? lol..I hope people see this questions and give you better unswers because if I do I know you aint going to listen lol..

Amina walaal miyaad maqashay dhagax hadaad istiraahdo biyo ka majuuji, gacanta ayaa ku xanuuneysa maxaa yeelay wax kama soo daataan..walaalo don't waste your time answering su'ashaas maxaa yeelay waa ee wey naaneysaa..lol..

Like the question!!!!!lol... :D:D:D:D

Originally posted by Ameenah:

quote:Originally posted by Devil's Advocate:

what's a "kafir" land?

:

Islamic principle of Hijrah is based on the notion that Muslims should not be in the land of disbleive (kafir = a disbeliever) unless they are opressed in their own countries or are giving dacwah.

Why are muslims in kafir countries.. well, thats the million dollar question.

To question why there is kafir lands and muslim lands - is like asking why there are muslims and kafirs- after all we are all the creation of Allah..right?

Land of kufr = a country where the majority are kafirs - none belivers

Land of islam = a country where the majority are muslims
I'm sorry Ameenah, but is this your own definition of a kafir land?

I was under the impression that the soil we walk on belonged to Allah, as it is His creation.